Raging inferno

colinneil

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Congratulations Colin, there still has not been an axe made that can kill you.

We used to call him "pussy" but I think he has actually had more than 9 lives...................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good to hear that things worked out okay Colin. I can imagine the hollow feeling in your stomach when the gate key fell to the floor.

Would it be possible to fit a device that automatically switches the gate to "manual" in a power cut?

Crossy?

To add: Maybe a battery back-up?

Edited by chickenslegs
spelgink
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Just another pathetic comment from you, what have my neighbours got to do with a policeman who does not know me got to do with my Thai speaking abilities?

You seriously need to get a life, instead of ridiculing my posts, you also need to improve your reading abilities.

Wow, no need to be so serious, and rude! 

It was a friendly dig about you refusing to learn Thai, from previous posts.

Thank God the policeman was there to save you.

Do your neighbours not have a spare key? I think it would be wise to give them one. 

Could have been a fatal situation. 

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

You think i had bloody time to take photos?

Bloody stupid thing to say, i was in danger of losing my life, my home.

Understandable. But you could have taken some today of the damage, or how about tomorrow? Just to illustrate the story a bit. Pretty please?

42 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Wow, no need to be so serious, and rude! 

It was a friendly dig about you refusing to learn Thai, from previous posts.

Thank God the policeman was there to save you.

Do your neighbours not have a spare key? I think it would be wise to give them one. 

Could have been a fatal situation. 

You think i am being rude, you have spent 5 years ridiculing me, or my school director wife, remember saying saying my wife was just a poorly paid small village school director, because i do.

The policemen didnt save me, the first one was advising all the house holders to get out.

The second one came because he was assisting my wife get through all the rubber neckers who were blocking the road. What use would it be anybody outside having a key?

The motor can only be accessed from inside, anybody from outside would have to climb over a gate with 12 inch steel spikes on top.

• Thanks 2

Yesterday morning laughing at NCC1701As merc thread, lost the internet, damn, go outside my room to reboot internet.

Got outside...

Router outside?

Holy s++t, saw a massive wall of flame at least 15 meters high and maybe 200 meters long heading straight towards our home.

Wife gone to check the school, me alone, sh+++Ing bricks, call wife , no answer, people in cars, pickups, motorbikes, running everywhere.

Whooo that's not good!

Policeman at the gate... Shouting farang, farang out out, gate wont open, powers gone, s++t, back into my bedroom to gate the key to change the gate to manual, in my hurry to get to the gate, dropped the bloody key, hell what a nightmare trying to pickup a key from my wheelchair.

Aww.. couldn't imagine it.

I would never know of the policeman shouting at me, heavily depends on my dog if someone is at my frontdoor knocking or yelling.

When I am in my space, dogs are only here in the evening or when I am alone at home.

Got the key, opened the gate policeman dragging me in my chair, yoot, yoot i am shouting, my dogs, my cows.

Good they helped the animals out in case the fire reached them.

So i was shaken, not stirred yesterday, and still here, much to the annoyance of some.

Glad you are okay, not hurt or anything.

Relax and enjoy the TVF blockbusters again ????

Raging Inferno is today the blockbuster for family Metro.

We have to talk here at home, need to know what to do in case of.. 
We had a window in kitchen with view outside, one year ago land there was sold and a wall erected.

All we see is the wall, 30 cm from the window , gone is the 'emergency exit' and the only exit is the front..

4 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

Understandable. But you could have taken some today of the damage, or how about tomorrow? Just to illustrate the story a bit. Pretty please?

Well i cant, due to being stuck in a wheelchair, but i shall speak with my wife see if she will do.

There are apparently 2 videos circulating on facebook, but they have blocked people from sharing, otherwise i would have posted them.

4 minutes ago, Metropolitian said:

Router outside?

Whooo that's not good!

Aww.. couldn't imagine it.

I would never know of the policeman shouting at me, heavily depends on my dog if someone is at my frontdoor knocking or yelling.

When I am in my space, dogs are only here in the evening or when I am alone at home.

Good they helped the animals out in case the fire reached them.

Glad you are okay, not hurt or anything.

Relax and enjoy the TVF blockbusters again ????

Raging Inferno is today the blockbuster for family Metro.

We have to talk here at home, need to know what to do in case of.. 
We had a window in kitchen with view outside, one year ago land there was sold and a wall erected.

All we see is the wall, 30 cm from the window , gone is the 'emergency exit' and the only exit is the front..

Router is not outside, it is outside my bedroom, but under the main house.

After my accident we had a new bedroom/ bathroom built under the original house.

We use the area for sitting/ eating, perfectly safe from the weather.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You think i am being rude, you have spent 5 years ridiculing me, or my school director wife, remember saying saying my wife was just a poorly paid small village school director, because i do.

The policemen didnt save me, the first one was advising all the house holders to get out.

The second one came because he was assisting my wife get through all the rubber neckers who were blocking the road. What use would it be anybody outside having a key?

The motor can only be accessed from inside, anybody from outside would have to climb over a gate with 12 inch steel spikes on top.

Well yes...the guy has got the personality of a feral shopping trolley..we all agree on that.????

I hope you gave the bloke with the water blaster a beer..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

No gnomes, yet............ Mrs.T keeps bring home garden "tosh" that I feel I must make look presentable, but, that's only because I am near house bound.

Just finished a giant Tortoise with a water feature, now onto a tree stump with a parrot water feature...????....But don't tell anyone, I am quite enjoying it, out shortly to buy some more paint.....????

As they say, whatever floats your boat, no doubt a survey of what folks do in their spare time would bring some interesting items, some erotic items, some good food items and some laughs.

In any event any hobby must bring more mental stability compared to folks who watch TV 18 hours a day.

Please share some photos of your art.

• Haha 2

Just now, scorecard said:

As they say, whatever floats your boat, no doubt a survey of what folks do in their spare time would bring some interesting items, some erotic items, some good food items and some laughs.

In any event any hobby must bring more mental stability compared to folks who watch TV 18 hours a day.

Please share some photos of your art.

Best not to have a survey, it would be frightening to see some of the things members on here get up to.

Imagine thinking what NCC, or Britmantoo get up to, scary or what.:cheesy:

Regarding the fire, i have asked my wife to go behind take some photos of the aftermath, if/ when she does i will post them.

7 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

Trans is very shy; I don't know if he will. :giggle:

7 hours ago, transam said:

If I did, the trolls would be out on mass..................????

ooh go on..take the chance..I won,t say owt...honest :thumbsup:

On 4/25/2020 at 12:37 PM, colinneil said:

Well mate no beer sales at the moment, but my wife stopped at the fire station this afternoon and gave the fire crew 500 baht to get beers after the sales ban is lifted.

col...how many beers for 200 men can U get for 500 baht....come on now :sad:

p.s. joking apart well done :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, petermik said:

col...how many beers for 200 men can U get for 500 baht....come on now :sad:

p.s. joking apart well done :thumbsup:

More like 10 men, now if others whose homes were threatened did the same, the firemen could enjoy a damn good drinking session.

94889241_3267926866573461_4243194424479186944_n.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1