Why are Thai girls so dangerous when they are angry?

Zagor

Look for the happy gene.

There are women who always brood, overthink, and overanalyze things and often are prone to become depressed.

Then there are women who are always cheerful, smiling and happy. Go for these women. They have the happy gene. They will also brood, overthink and overanalyze, but only when they're much older, around 48 onwards. 

So you have a few good years.

And yes, naivety is a more common trait in Thailand. Even other Asians told me this about Thais.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Berkshire said:

This is a direct reflection of the sort of Thai/Asian women that YOU have dated.  I've dated literally hundreds of Thai women and have not seen this "dangerous" tendency you speak of.  It seems you attract the nutters. 

I dated quite a few Thai girls before I met my wife, and never seen any dangerous tendency.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, sirineou said:

I  can't talk about all thai ladies, but I can talk about my wife of 11 years now,

Most wonderful, reasonable   girl .Could not live without her , love her and she loves me But, when she gets angry, all reason goes out the window.

At first I use to try and reason with her, but that only made her more angry,

I now walk away, go for a ride in the car, or go to a different room. I give her, her space to calm down, and hour later, she apologizes, we hug, laugh about it . 

Sounds very familiar ???? only happens once a month ????

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Logosone said:

Look for the happy gene.

There are women who always brood, overthink, and overanalyze things and often are prone to become depressed.

Then there are women who are always cheerful, smiling and happy. Go for these women. They have the happy gene. They will also brood, overthink and overanalyze, but only when they're much older, around 48 onwards. 

So you have a few good years.

And yes, naivety is a more common trait in Thailand. Even other Asians told me this about Thais.

Yes, I think that is true.
Too much trust and reliance on another leads to panic and depression when that support is lost. Revenge, despair, and jealousy do unreasonable things.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 5:57 PM, Rookiescot said:

My ex never could be reasoned with and indeed would start a fight over nothing. Ludicrous ideas that just popped up in her head were now an established fact.

I can agree with that.

On 5/1/2020 at 6:58 PM, owl sees all said:

I've had a cleaver thrown at me. And a cat. She threw rocks at me while I was in a pond.

Few things worse than having the cat thrown at you.

My condolences, hope you recovered well........................:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't find they are violent but they sure do get mad very very easily....I once asked what happened to a movie that was on to my ex and she said it had finished....I replied but it only just started and that was all it took......She got angry and yelled at me and then the silent treatment after that....Same with thai girls and their mom's, my ex always used to say "Mom says NO" when she didn't want to do something(shaving legs, waxing moustache) as if in thai culture you never go against your mom's wishes BUT.....whenever she wanted to do something that mom said no to...it was ok apparently.

This is thailand though if you find one that gets mad easily or has problems...drop them and find another one, not hard here lol.

I see a lot of people opposing Western women with Thai women. It is good to clarify what you mean by Western women, otherwise some people might think that English, Italian, German, Russian and American ecc. women are the same, which is extremely false. 
From my personal and modest point of view, Thai people, both women and men, get angry when others are wrong, but they tend to justify themselves when they are wrong, they don't take responsibility and continue as if nothing is wrong, you ask questions and they remain silent until and again in the morning. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 10:20 AM, nikmar said:

my ex girlfriend in the UK shoved a wine glass in my face. My Thai missis gets in a moody, she just doesnt speak for a week whilst still cooking for me and ironing my clothes.... or "peace and quiet" as I call it.

My UK girlfriend also shoved a wine glass in my face which was most welcomingly efficacious and indulgent since it contained Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Montrachet Grand Cru. You should aim to avoid the rough stuff....by which I mean your choice of women. ???? 

On 5/1/2020 at 5:08 PM, Zagor said:

I don’t think Western girls are as jealous and dangerous as Asian girls. Jealous maybe yes, but dangerous no.

W girls are too busy plotting to take all whats yours...  bigger thinking!

They reckon 75% of wimmins are on some form

of medication, the other 25% are running around

loose.  Wimmins are well known throughout

history to be the most dangerous beasts in the

world. In one way comparable to a horse, beautiful

to look at, lovely to ride, but you woudn't want

one in your home.

• Haha 1

On 5/1/2020 at 7:53 PM, pgrahmm said:

The PI gals are off the wall blind @ss jealous/suspicious/mental/ drama traumatized dangerous crazy.....

Broke off with a couple of them because of it.....

PI gals will not try to kill you,her band of brothers will!!!!

I just can not believe some guys here are saying they have been attacked with knives and stuff,more then once!!!!

I will never accept violence and that would put her outside the gate in 30 seconds.

I told her that when she moved in,you do not yell or scream or act violent towards me and i will never do that to you.

Ten years now and never a problem.

• Like 2

On 5/1/2020 at 5:57 PM, Rookiescot said:

My ex never could be reasoned with and indeed would start a fight over nothing. Ludicrous ideas that just popped up in her head were now an established fact.

Tried to stab me with knives and scissors many times. Actually got me a real cracker once over the back of the head with a steel chair. All over nothing.

This is the reason she is now my ex.

Keeps begging to get back together. Keeps trying to play the emotional blackmail card regarding our daughter. Keeps trying to control my life.

No way I am going back to that. 

According to me and my experience they spend too much time in the sun and it is more than likely the brain dries out and gets damaged.5555555555

• Like 1

not just Thai girls, Thai guys, Thai Toms, Thai trans gender etc, etc. 

Very deep cultural insecurity mental illness.

One only has to look are Thai authority positions  / and politicians losing face and ya got a time bomb walking ! 

don’t forget the build up of Mai Pen rai’s will probably explode like a UXB the moment it get disturbed to the point it’s fuse will ignite with the slightest touch. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 6:09 PM, Berkshire said:

This is a direct reflection of the sort of Thai/Asian women that YOU have dated.  I've dated literally hundreds of Thai women and have not seen this "dangerous" tendency you speak of.  It seems you attract the nutters. 

You change girlfriends like the book of the month club!

200 girlfriends over 30 years of pursuit is at least 6.67 girlfriends per year, every year! Doesn't word spread through the girl community that you are a player who won't commit?

• Haha 1

On 5/1/2020 at 5:08 PM, Zagor said:

I don’t think Western girls are as jealous and dangerous as Asian girls. Jealous maybe yes, but dangerous no.

my ex, a US lady,  run after me with a butcher's knife, had to jump from the 2nd store to the grass garden, couple days later claiming to call for a peaceful conversation (stupid me I believed it) I went back and she gave a glass of water, I finished the drink, she picked up the glass and hit me on the head sending me to the hospital where I got a nice 15 stitches scar.... but no, western girls are not dangerous, where have you been

• Sad 1

Myanmar "lady" angry one night. Left and right arms respectively plus 3 blood flows from parts of my head. 

The big bite with visible teeth marks had to be cleaned and dressed everynight for 2 weeks.

IMG_3705.JPG

IMG_3704.JPG

Edited by Dazinoz
  • Like 1