When did you decide to divorce her?

Women are like cars. When her bodywork starts to go and she needs ever more expensive servicing you trade her in for a new model.

It is significant that I have had my car 23 years, yet women usually only last about 1 hour!

Edited by DaRoadrunner
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

I hope you are not the original “Captain Save-A-Ho”, Captain Monday? 

I take into account the value of domestic services. Cooking Shopping and Cleaning. It has value.

Marriage is an economic partnership. I would not marry anyone who had less potential as me.

Minimum $200k USD per year. Othe wise better to  rent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/5/2020 at 6:50 AM, Puchaiyank said:

With so many young women coming to the service industry each year...I can not understand why marriage has to be an option unless the marriage visa is the goal.

So many ladies...so little time!

Maybe you need some to beside u when the neibor starts thumbing the orick in da pestle and motar.  Thumpthumpthumlthumpthumpthumpthump.     Aggggggg I'm getting craaaaxyyy

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I decided to divorce my first wife when each and every day with her was not a good day any longer. 

When she stopped helping me to be a better version of myself.

When she stopped having my back. When I realized she never really understood the definition of compromise. 

When she became impossible to live with. Life is too short to stay in a marriage that is not working. 

The day my divorce was final was one of the greatest days of my life. Now, I am remarried. To an absolute gem of a woman. She is the most emotionally stable and consistent woman I have ever had the joy to be with. 

How many times have you told us how perfect your wife is?  you protesteth her infallibility too much methinks.

First Thai wife, when she destroyed our catering business by borrowing money for the business from every bank in the high street and all credit cards available and sending all the income from the business and stored tax money to her family - if I hadn't of booted her out I could have lost my family home.

Luckily the judge agreed with my divorce and gave her just 1% of my wealth.

Funny thing about it, was that during the marriage she NEVER used my surname, after the divorce she changed her name to mine - to avoid creditors

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

How many times have you told us how perfect your wife is?  you protesteth her infallibility too much methinks.

Some guys on this forum just cannot handle a positive reply, nor a rosy scenario, nor good news about life here in Thailand. Go ahead. Be unhappy. It affects us as much as an extra inch of snow on Baffin Island. But, poor you!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I decided to divorce my first wife when each and every day with her was not a good day any longer. 

When she stopped helping me to be a better version of myself.

When she stopped having my back. When I realized she never really understood the definition of compromise. 

When she became impossible to live with. Life is too short to stay in a marriage that is not working. 

The day my divorce was final was one of the greatest days of my life. Now, I am remarried. To an absolute gem of a woman. She is the most emotionally stable and consistent woman I have ever had the joy to be with. 

Was the ex Thai also?

18 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Some guys on this forum just cannot handle a positive reply, nor a rosy scenario, nor good news about life here in Thailand. Go ahead. Be unhappy. It affects us as much as an extra inch of snow on Baffin Island. But, poor you!

I can! good luck to you but you don't have to tell us so many times? BTW I love my happy life but don't feel the 'need' to keep telling you   ???? 

19 hours ago, PaulieAUS said:

Was the ex Thai also?

No. The first time around she was an American. A lot of American women are tough. Uncompromising. Major issues with femininity. A constant competition. No thanks. Do not need to repeat that. 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 9:50 AM, Puchaiyank said:

With so many young women coming to the service industry each year...I can not understand why marriage has to be an option unless the marriage visa is the goal.

So many ladies...so little time!

Well some of us can have their cake and eat others too.

• Haha 2