Does Thai Immigration have an Android App for 90 Day Reporting?

The Android app has stopped working for me for several months now. It doesn't connect and times out right from the start. I have used the WEB site for my last two 90 day reports. Before that I was able to use the Android app.

Has anyone else been successful in using the 90 day Android app recently? 

45 minutes ago, Silurian said:

The Android app has stopped working for me for several months now. It doesn't connect and times out right from the start. I have used the WEB site for my last two 90 day reports. Before that I was able to use the Android app.

I find if I turn the WiFi off on my Iphone then it will works with no problems.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dsj said:

Wow, thanks for that tip, actually also works for me this way.. so it's either app without wifi or online application with oldest possible browser (IE)...

But it works, shows my correct extension dates and my last online application (both entered and approved 2 days ago), all previous online applications, but not the ones made in between directly at immigration office.. wondering where those are "hiding"...

7 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

Wow, thanks for that tip, actually also works for me this way.. so it's either app without wifi or online application with oldest possible browser (IE)...

But it works, shows my correct extension dates and my last online application (both entered and approved 2 days ago), all previous online applications, but not the ones made in between directly at immigration office.. wondering where those are "hiding"...

The app does accept if u apply 90 days after arriving in the country, but only after a previous 90 days application.

On 5/27/2020 at 1:39 PM, Silurian said:

Worked last month for me...pleasantly surprised, 1st time in 5 years have managed to do online report..approved within 24 hours.

On 5/27/2020 at 2:27 PM, dsj said:

I did get the Immigration App working via Mobile Data not on home Wi-Fi. I have seen this type of issue before with other Apps. It has something to do with IPv6 network connectivity. 

Edited by Silurian