Roi-Et: Police crackdown on noisy racers yields hundred of bikes

webfact

I am actually pleased to see this. Cops that are actually doing their jobs.

Sure, there will be fines and money to be made, but still.

When you see these kids and also grown men, revving the engine going into corners, on a bike that doesn't have a  manual clutch, it makes me think, 'what the hell are you thinking?"

Everyone wants to be a boy-racer. ????

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, thequietman said:

but are they ?

I'm all for taking these very noisy scooters off the road - the ones that have no effective silencer and fail a proper test - you cannot measure the noise levels by looking

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, thequietman said:

When you see these kids and also grown men, revving the engine going into corners, on a bike that doesn't have a  manual clutch, it makes me think, 'what the hell are you thinking?"

It amazes me too, and slipping the clutch to go up steep hills 0.005% faster ... they dont understand they are destroying their own bike... and my ears...  I have quite enjoyed the lockdown regarding these up and comming fine yound ridg men (babies in the making) As for the BIB?  FINALLY..  just 25 years slow...

Helmet law could not be enforced as the (then) THB 600 were too much financial burden. 

Only once you destroy such vehicles on site beyond repair while reclaiming plate and green registration  book, only then you will be able to pass on the message. Of course the little tokens of appreciation, nicely folded under the fine pad, would be much less though. 

Lets wait and see, possibly just a one-night-stand as in soooooo many cases and in soooooo many places. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeall said:

It amazes me too, and slipping the clutch to go up steep hills 0.005% faster ... they dont understand they are destroying their own bike... and my ears...  I have quite enjoyed the lockdown regarding these up and comming fine yound ridg men (babies in the making) As for the BIB?  FINALLY..  just 25 years slow...

Clutch ...What clutch most are wave 110 cc by the looks .

• Thanks 1

There is a funny side too it, The way they look ! The Hells Angel type chains, that means their Dogs loose or something. Stick Insect size <deleted> stuck out , along with elbows positioned like a drunk throwing up. Helmets that look 10 times to big. Its hard to get mad at such plonkers.

4 hours ago, Deli said:

All the whingers here never had a youth. Go back to your nursing home and eat your porridge, as most of you don't have teeth anymore to bite, just clumsy fingers to hit the key board.

I think the clumsy finger remark was a bit over the top Dell.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, thequietman said:

We even have them in our expensive gated community...the guards drive them around in here. And they also don't have a headlight but 2 small blue led's instead...

1 hour ago, tomazbodner said:

Bikes should be laid on the road, and have a steamroller drive over them in full view of the racers after penalising them for violation of laws.

Bikes and their riders should be laid on the road, and have a steamroller drive over them in full view of the racers their parents after penalising castrating them for permitting such antisocial behaviour.

4 hours ago, Deli said:

All the whingers here never had a youth. Go back to your nursing home and eat your porridge, as most of you don't have teeth anymore to bite, just clumsy fingers to hit the key board.

Ain't you a happy Chappy to stand up for those Irresponsible Parents and Kids. 

I ain't Whinging Had a great time when I was young hotting up the MC & making a lot of noise as well ,

Got in lots of strive with the Local cop .He just Kicked my Ass and Laughed. 

5 hours ago, Deli said:

I was brought up to have respect for others. How about you? Don't bother answering. The answer is obvious. Some parents allow their kids to ride noisy bikes, other parents........

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Deli said:

What a nonsensical post. It looks like the poster has a bad hearing problem and cannot hear these low lifes racing their bikes.

• Like 1