Pattaya: Just another night in the "Family Resort" - drunk driver, threats to fight police, lynching, injuries, baseball bat

webfact

11 minutes ago, Bob A Kneale said:

This, from the link, should clarify everything!...

Drunk guy, lack of consciousness, pickup truck, injured 4 people. The body challenged the police to fight, got lynching.

At 02.30 am 17th June 2563 school Oct. Oh, my God. Kittip cuddle Sakhamnon Rong Senator. Investigating police station Pattaya city has been informed that there is an accident of a pickup truck driving at speed. Motorcycle and sedan. Many injured people. In front of seven-eleven convenience stores, sea view branch (Jomtien) Phra Ya Army Road, 2, Mueang Pattaya. 11 oct. Nong Prue. Bang Lamung, province. Chonburi after receiving the notice, so we have coordinated the staff of Multhi Sawang Bribuntham, Mueang Pattaya. Hurry up to check it

At the scene, Toyota Vigo Vigo truck found. Bronze plate number 6414 Chonburi crashed into an electric pole. The front condition is damaged. The driver was not injured. Claimed that his name is Mr. Chaiphon Phum. He is in rampage drank. Heavy police officers have been arrested. The person sitting next to the driver was injured. Know the name of Mr. Jess cuddle N.S. Singha. In front of the truck. Still found injured. The name is Mr. Ishtan Singha Kabun. Age. 21 years injured. Body scratched wound.

Next to the pickup truck, still found Honda Wave 110 i bike. Black. Registration is 2 July 4602 Chonburi has been damaged by Mr. Wirot Wash Wan, 48 years old. Win. Driver was injured by a minor. Chinese tourist who sits in the back and gets seriously injured. Sleeping in pain. Officers rushed to do first aid before rushing to deliver to hospital. Bangkok, Pattaya cuddle

Ask Mr. Isan, Singh, Kabun, said that while he was getting out of the BMW Series 3, black, state registration, 9779 Bangkok. Parked on the side of the road, walking up to Seven-Eleven. A pickup truck drove at a speed before hitting the motorcycle that drove along and hit the rear of the car where he was sitting and fell off. I fell off until I was injured. I was copied with an electric pole.

Preliminary police officer took a photo and recorded as evidence before bringing the perpetrator to send police investigators. City of Pattaya to prosecute the next law process.

News reports that a truck driver has been in a drunkenness that he cannot control himself. Dare police officers to fight against people who come to see the incident. Lynching was lynched. So officials have taken care of themselves to calm down at the police station. The city of Pattaya..."

' Lynching was lynched '.  Maybe Chai Phum should of been lynched too , or indeed was he ?

Pattaya , hub of lynchings.

4 hours ago, dcsw53 said:

Nice to see that TAT's campaign to go for domestic tourists and not farangs is paying dividends. 

They proclaim they want " quality " tourists, they just need to define what sort of quality.

Looks like they are going to get more of the same with a sprinkling of a 'do you know who I am' thrown in!

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Pattaya: Just another night in the "Family Resort" - drunk driver, threats to fight police, lynching, injuries, baseball bat

This title is absolute nonsense.

"Just another night" in Pattaya is like a graveyard and has been for months. The above incident didn't change a thing. 

1 hour ago, Bob A Kneale said:

I fell off until I was injured. I was copied with an electric pole.

1 hour ago, Bob A Kneale said:

Know the name of Mr. Jess cuddle N.S. Singha.

That Google translate  strikes again..or was it Faceache translating   they like to insert "cuddles"

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Pattaya is often mocked for trying to portray itself as a wholesome resort for families. 

In the early hours of this morning a road accident revealed the city in all its seedy and violent glory. 

Police were called after a completely drunk Vigo driver plowed into a motorcycle carrying a Chinese tourist, a BMW and a power pole. 

Trusted Thailand in the family friendly resort... this will bring foreign tourists flocking back for some of the action !

5 hours ago, dcsw53 said:

Nice to see that TAT's campaign to go for domestic tourists and not farangs is paying dividends. 

They proclaim they want " quality " tourists, they just need to define what sort of quality.

Mr. Anutin, if you call for "quality tourists", which in your eyes almost don't exist anyhow, can you please and first make sure your own people are sober? You would look much more credible if you did that. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, shy coconut said:

I've often wondered what they are trying to say with the cuddles translation.

There was a thread about this recently on the forum ( somewhere the search engine never works)

anyway  the consensus seemed to be that they  insert the word "cuddle"   when  the word is "untranslatable"

by their AI / algorithm... why the heck they don't just insert "untranslatable"  I don't know.