Trump defends accused Kenosha gunman, saying his life was likely in danger

webfact

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

The teen was not licensed to open carry a weapon in the State. The guy was acting illegally from the get go.

Two separate  issues .

Its like if you got arrested for DIU , you could say, I'm not legally allowed to drive this car, so that makes me innocent  

• Confused 4

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Let's also remember, the first person the teenager fatally shot was NOT armed with a gun or a knife at all...  According to the videos, someone else unknown nearby fired a gun into the air (not at the teenager), and he responded by shooting the man who was chasing him.... who wasn't any kind of lethal threat.

Why was the shooter being chased?

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Why was the shooter being chased?

Not clear on that until the trial, but the first victim was in a heated argument 1 hour earlier with the group that Kyle R. arrived with.  Looks like he wanted to burn stuff down, and the armed group stopped him.  The first victim is actually on video screaming at the armed guys guarding the gas station, screaming  "Shoot me N*er, shoot me!".  ????

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

illegally carrying a gun, across state lines.

Why am I reading again and again and again on this forum that Kyle illegally took his weapon across state lines? Does anyone have one of these credible sources to back up the questionable narrative? In the meantime...

"Kyle did not carry a gun across state line," L. Lin Wood said in a tweet Friday morning. "The gun belonged to his friend, a Wisconsin resident. The gun never left the state of Wisconsin." 

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2020/08/26/wisconsin-open-carry-law-kyle-rittenhouse-legally-have-gun-kenosha-protest-shooting-17-year-old/3444231001/

The Milwaukee Journal article also has 2 lawyers saying there is significant doubt and ambiguity as to whether Kyle was allowed to carry his rifle. 

• Like 1