Toyota Vigo Radio

stouricks

541292691_ToyotaPZ071-00157.thumb.jpg.aa945b30c38db0f3eb64f5eb55c50806.jpgCan someone please move this to the correct Motoring forum as it is greyed out on my PC.

I have a 2012 Toyota Vigo Champ with the bog standard radio fitted, 2DIN DVD-AVX, all been ok until I disconnected the battery to clean the terminals and on starting up, the radio says that it cannot read information from the SD card. Put the card into a reader on my PC and it says 'Folder is Empty'. Ran 'Recuva program which came up with 11 zip files, which I recovered to another SD card. Did it work.....NO!

Just been to local (35 Kms) Toyota dealer who, after putting card in the radio, starting the engine, getting another man to do exactly the same, said that he would have to contact head office, and then came back to say that the SD card is no longer available, cannot be re-programmed, so buy a new radio for Bht 6000 upwards.

So this is where I appeal to the good natured souls here on Thia Visa. If anyone has a Vigo or Fortuna I guess, with an SD card, part no. PZ071-00157, and who knows what they are doing with a PC, please PM me with a view to sending me the files on his card. 

Thanking in advance. 

Edited by stouricks