Trump on defensive as critics seize on reports he insulted U.S. veterans

webfact

2 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Do you have a link for this? As posted before Fox anchor Judge Jeanine posted concrete proof (an official document from the fateful day) proving bad weather was the reason Trump could not attend. 

Unthinkable what bad weather would do to the Donald's hair! As far as avoiding getting wet, they have invented an amazing device called the umbrella!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Unthinkable what bad weather would do to the Donald's hair! As far as avoiding getting wet, they have invented an amazing device called the umbrella!

But that would be weak to him like he sees face masks. Real strong man leaders don't need scalp condoms.

• Haha 1

Just now, scorecard said:

Let alone his bizarly curios relationship with Kim Jung Un the Nth Korea president ruthless dictator.

Yeah but thats different as he has said negative things out Kim before the love affair.

Also Kim didn't help him to be president and isn't helping him now to stay in power. 

Putin did and is.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Absolutely. Just some more marks and suckers to him that he has lied to and used as he has done during his entire career.

How one man can take a great nation down the drain is remarkable but not unprecedented in history. 

I see quite strong parallels with the reign of Commodus. Possibly casting Obama as Marcus Aurelius is a bridge too far. Most historians mark the ascension of Commodus as the beginning of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

On the cemetery memorial event he probably shouldn't have flown but it was easy enough to drive.

He knew he would be criticized for missing it as that was part of the main reason he was in France at the time.

He obviously just didn't want to go.

A normal president goes anyway.

He's not fit for that great  office. 

Never was and never will be.

Why didnt Trump want to go to the memorial ?

7 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Well it was fun while it lasted. But like the Russia collusion fiasco, the Smollett lynching and the Sandmann racist kid it was too good to be true. Not that truth ever played a part in the irrational hatred of Donald Trump.

Sky News host Paul Murray says the biggest example of fake news played out in the United States in the last week and leveled unfounded and wrong attacks at President Donald Trump. The left leaning publication, The Atlantic, released an article written by four nameless people who suggested Donald Trump didn’t want to go to a war cemetery in France because those who died in war are “losers” and “suckers”. The unsourced story, with no names and big claims, became mainstream after it was talked about by presidential hopeful Joe Biden, Mr Murray said.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6188224532001

If anybody is interested in conclusive proof this is fake news, see 3.34 on this video and you will see hard evidence the trip was cancelled due to bad weather. 

And final proof this is fake news, is witness and Trump hater John Bolton who was actually there at the time this supposed event happened said he did not hear anything like the accusations.

Epic fail!

Oh dear Paul Murray of course is an unbiased credible journalist whose claim fame is he suckholed himself an interview with the man which was a piece of embarrassing fluff. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

This all might have been believable 3-4-5 years ago, but after all the obviously biased and hysterical dog poo reporting over the last few years from legacy media, nobody of any significance is gonna be duped and no minds will be changed. 

The same haters are gonna still hate, they’ve been doing it for years now. 

Total waste of time. If trump succeeds with all his lying and devious mechanizations, he may very well extend his stench and continue to demean the proud history of the United States of America. I won't change your mind and you will certainly not change mine. Let's just see what the nation chooses on November 3rd. I'll live with that either way. 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, englishoak said:

I prefer to watch what people do rather than say, Mattis is a classic war hawk, nothing less and has no more credibility than anyone else on or off the net, Generals lie, its part of their job role to do so.  Why on earth should American lives not come first to America ?  Everyone lost lives fighting IS who did, the Kurds were/are trying to secure a homeland and thats the agenda for them, others have differing objectives. Personally pulling out imo is by far the best for American lives, it dosnt need the mess and should have gone home long ago and that includes the whole region.. but yknow... war mongering Bushes Clintons, Obama policies did otherwise. Some are far too used to meddling in the ME,  Luckily Policies can change when leaderships change and the USA is no different, thats nothing new just you dont like the change because its Trump setting policy thats all.

To embark on a different foreign policy brings other options, it can make make others used to having the USA doing their work for them think again. Like for instance Israel and the Arab nations making peace. America dosnt have to fight wars to stay or be strong. Trump as much as you might hate him is not a war president, even though the left have been screeching muh Orange hitler etc. Call me old fashioned but I like peace, peace is good and I hope we see peace breaking out all over the ME and the region after decades of wasted lives. 

Peace in the middle east? 

That will happen when they all want peace. They haven't and won't anytime soon. They've enjoyed their conflict for millenia. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

To be fair, Fox News have verified parts of it. Verified that Trump said that anyone who was in the Vietnam War was a "sucker" and that he hated John McCain and that he said he couldn't understand why anyone would fight for their country and asked why they would since there was nothing in it for them personally and also that he didn't want disabled people in the parade or whatever it was because it isn't a good look and "no one wants to see that". They said the part about not going to the cemetery was not true and that he really didn't go due to the weather.

What beggars belief is what Trump said to John Kelly at Kelly’s sons graveside. How (deleted) up is that?

Fox news ?

I thought they weren't a trustworthy news source ?

Posters on here have many times told me to stop watching it because its all lies 

• Haha 1