U.S. President Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

webfact

5 minutes ago, bannork said:

It's clear Donald and his better half have been suffering from Covid for some time for one of the first things to go is the sense of taste.

IMG_20201002_185327.jpg

I dunno..they got it from Kim Kardashian..who is,I am reliably informed,the only person that you really need to know in the United States.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

I have cited previously that he should sight health and business needs as to why he cannot "serve" a second term.

Not going to happen. Once Trump has shed the presidential cloak of immunity from prosecution, he knows every law enforcement agency will be lining up to have their turn at him. He's been neutering and denigrating them for almost four years. That's why he is so desperate to be re-elected.

Meantime, the Biden campaign managers must be salivating at the advertising campaign they can now frame around the coronavirus issue. Some serious midnight oil will be burning.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If 45 dies before the election 45 will still be on the ballot but his name will then represent the new president Pence. 

A dead man can't be president. 

But we'll see what happens. It is what it is.

And exactly where in the US Constitution do you read that??? If any President dies in office the Vice President will be sworn in as President and will serve out the term of office. That ends in January 2021. At that point the newly elected President takes office. Again, that is the US Constitution speaking not my personal opinion on this particular issue. I agree with you that anything forecasting is fraught with problems.

8 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

No respite from the lunacy:

On Tuesday:

and

On Thursday:

and this.... AFTER hicks tested positive.  can he be charged with manslaughter or criminal negligence if any attendees were infected and die?

Trump Went Ahead With Golf Club Fundraiser After Hicks Tested Positive

The event included personal photo ops, an intimate round-table meeting between Trump and dozens of supporters, and a droplet-spraying presidential speech to fundraisers.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-went-ahead-with-golf-club-fundraiser-after-hicks-tested-positive

4 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

And exactly where in the US Constitution do you read that??? If any President dies in office the Vice President will be sworn in as President and will serve out the term of office. That ends in January 2021. At that point the newly elected President takes office. Again, that is the US Constitution speaking not my personal opinion on this particular issue. I agree with you that anything forecasting is fraught with problems.

That's what I said. If 45 dies before the election Pence becomes president and then runs for the new term instead of 45.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, pegman said:

There is no way in hell he didn't know beforehand that there was a problem. Hope Hicks was sick last nite on the plane. She would have been tested then. If I was at the fundraiser I would be fit to be tied. 

The folks at the fuund raiser already drank the kool aid. Nothing to see there.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Thoughts and prayers ... the same effect evangelicals give to others ...

God give Satan pardon also! In good book they say , who is stable in righteous get life, who want evil to others get death.

I have read the Bible 2 times and Koran one time ! Even i dont believe God , im that kind human who want know why some believe what they believe! Have't find answer yet.

1 minute ago, wwest5829 said:

I agree with you that anything forecasting is fraught with problems.

Yes, by law Pence will fill out the rest of the presidency in the event 45 becomes incapacitated for any reason. I have a feeling there are many puppeteers in the murky background who don't see Pence as a winning lead on a ticket.

I would further forecast this would be the perfect excuse to delay the Supreme Court Justice appointment. The list of Republican Senators who have been exposed to 45 while he was most likely communicable is rising exponentially, and it could be said prudence would dictate waiting at least 14 days before even scheduling hearings. Let's see if Democrats can play ball same as the people on the other side of the aisle.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's what I said. If 45 dies before the election Pence becomes president and then runs for the new term instead of 45.

There is nothing in the US Constitution that allows this. In January 2021 this administration ends and the newly elected Presidential candidate takes office. Pence is not one of the candidates. Are you an American? If so you should know this, if not, then it is understandable that you do not know this is not a possibility without changing the Constitution.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ventenio said:

there is a VACCINE!!!!   but only for the Illuminati.

Is Trump part of the Illuminati????????????????  

we'll find out soon.  

Silly post but anyway vaccines don't help people that are already infected.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Speaking of chutzpah the Republicans after obscenely spitting on our beloved RBG's not yet cold body now have the gall to demand that Biden pauses his campaign indefinitely out of respect to the infected potus. Saying it won't be fair.

That can't be.

The elections must be held on schedule.

In the wider view of things it is not about the personal happenstances of the incumbent president or his opponent

Only a month to go.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let’s see if there is any discussion on Plan B in both Republican and Democrat camps.

This is an issue for Biden too because we don’t know when Trump contracted this virus, he may have been infected, and infectious, at the time of the debate.

Trump, we are told, is infected, Pence is mixing with the same people, so likely infected and Biden could have been infected by Trump.

Be assured, Plan B is being discussed in both camps.

That would be the ultimate ironic bitchslap if the us were left with no candidate on the ballot. From either party due to a virus they refused to take seriously.