After mixed messages from White House, Trump says 'real test' ahead in his COVID fight

rooster59

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

"The team and I are extremely happy with the progress the president has made," Conley said.

where did he learn the BS from Trump I guess.... he was caught lying and as Trump did when caught telling people to inject themselves with bleach he said he was kidding.... this one said he was confused with the days with hours, always thought a day it's 24 hours x 3 days = 72 hours he refers to 72 hours and then he refers to day three but either way still 72 hours or 3 days, doesn't matter how he refers to it as day there or three days.... 555

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dr-sean-conley-says-trumps-181652268.html

Conley also told reporters that Trump was "just 72 hours into the diagnosis now," a statement that may have contradicted the White House's official statement of when Trump tested positive for COVID-19.

Conley later issued a memo saying that he meant "day three" of the diagnosis.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, connda said:

The Left and main-stream media: "He looks like death warmed over and it's his own fault that maybe he's going to die!  He should shoot up some bleach <snicker snicker>"

The Right and MAGA supporters: "He's getting better already!  He's probably taking hydroxychloroquine.  <prayers, prayers>"

Independents: "He has the flu, he'll feel like cr*p for a week or so like you normally do with the flu, he'll recover because overall he's healthy for his age, and then he'll return to the White House to the applause of the Right and the boos and jeers from the Left <eye-roll>."

The truth is out there somewhere but with Trump and his entourage you have as much chance of getting to it as finding Lord Lucan riding Shergar in a toga.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

The affair at the W H last weekend to present his choice of Judge for the Supreme Court is now being widely reported as a super spreader event with a number of his close circle and others present copping for it at the gathering .. 

You mean this one? The anatomy of a superspreader event, my favorite youtube clip of the week.

So happy to see most of Trump baddies being present and getting chummy...I can't help watching it over and over, it's like watching the end of War of the Worlds when all the beasties took one another down and fell out of the face of the earth for good!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, connda said:

Cheap purple eye-shadow that looks like it was applied by a four year old with a trowel in a couple of minutes.  Jesus.  If I was one of these DC bigwigs I'd just wipe all the s**t off my face and look like a normal human being and get on with business.  Trump.  Biden.  Polosi.  They all look like caricatures out of a lost issue of Mad Magazine.  Actually, Mad Magazine caricatures look better. 

Image1.jpeg.bcf4c520fa6f351f9ab5fd3abd3b9353.jpeg

I think a large part of the makeup thing is because politicians often appear on TV. What with lighting being super strong, no make up means looking pale as a corpse. HD doesn't do most people favors either.

6 hours ago, Mavideol said:

they need to keep the show going, if they show him with IV or hooked to oxygen tank he has to transfer power to Pence, thus all the fake news/photos/videos, just for the show/cover up

If he still thinks he's got a hope of winning these elections, then he cannot afford being seen an a helpless patient, or even one in serious condition. This would undermine the whole Biden-is-frail narrative. The only scenario in which he would let himself be seen like that, maybe, would be if his campaign polls find it can bring in the sympathy vote.

"President Donald Trump could be discharged “as early as tomorrow” from the hospital as he battles the coronavirus, his medical team said on Sunday, while acknowledging Trump experienced concerning drops in his oxygen saturation levels both Friday and Saturday."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/04/trump-covid-condition-walter-reed-426013

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2020/oct/04/donald-trump-covid-coronavirus-election-joe-biden-usa-us-politics-live-news-latest-updates

Edited by Opl

Here is the guy who, as the numbers kept climbing, said it was nearly gone.  How can you possibly believe anything he and his cabal puts out?

Mixed messages as always.  People being coerced into contradicting their previous statements "I misspoke" or "let me clarify what I said previously" etc.  Same-same.  He's still blowing fits when his jive narrative goes off track.  If the virus doesn't get him and he really is in a weakened condition it's his tantrums that just might do him in.

Do not think for moment he is suddenly going to become a good person because of his condition, this is not a parable told by Jesus or Dicken's "A Christmas Carol."

Still anticipating a miracle, as promised, a snake-oil placebo vaccine delivered before Election Day.

Miracle promised, miracle delivered.

And if he doesn't have it, and he is taking residence in a hospital, well, that's where the sick people are, eh?

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, farang85 said:

To all the Trump haters  - 

Be careful what you wish for  . Biden will sell America to China which they have been doing for so long  . and without America as it is now  this world will become a big pile of dog poop 

Congrats! One of the best sarcastic post!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, farang85 said:

To all the Trump haters  - 

Be careful what you wish for  . Biden will sell America to China which they have been doing for so long  . and without America as it is now  this world will become a big pile of dog poop 

So true. MAGA. Trump 2020.

7 hours ago, farang85 said:

i maybe a newbie here but  I am an american and I am actually someone who vote in US president election

I'm also an American and will drop off my ballot for early voting this week.  I lived in Thailand 12 years and will return as soon as travel restrictions allow.  Why are you posting on the Thai Visa forum?

4 hours ago, AndyFoxy said:

So true. MAGA. Trump 2020.

Trump is running with MAGA again.  I assume he's promising to fix everything that the current corrupt and incompetent administration has screwed up.

• Like 1