Plot to kidnap Michigan governor thwarted; 13 arrested, officials say

webfact

4 hours ago, Berkshire said:

This is an outrageous act of treason and these terrorists need to be treated as such.  The Trump Administration has known that these white supremacists are a menace but the President himself has done nothing.  America is a much more dangerous place with Trump in charge.  45 needs to go and right soon.

Votes make change. TVF posts are not votes, just noise.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

All but one backed America’s foreign allies and opposed America’s enemies.

Perhaps you feel a return to that normality is something you need your God to save you from.

I’m struggling to see why.

All but two (Ford and Trump) led the US into wars that were costly in terms of lives lost and dollars mal-invested.

As usual, Chomperesque vision is somewhat limited....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

44?

It is only fitting. The only previous presidents that were worse, were possibly Buchanan and Johnson. It is debatable which one was the worst. So, I am giving Trump a modest amount of credit here. Second to worst. History will not be kind to this simple minded non patriot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

If you're okay with that, then perhaps we can do the same into the White House. Isn't 45 a big proponent of the Second Amendment?

I've been saying it for 5 years now: open carry at his rallies.  Guaranteed to MAGA.

2 hours ago, blazes said:

I don't know about "monster", but let's face it, thousands of Democrat voters told her to eff off last year as she plummeted in the votes of her very own party!!!!

Clearly, those clear-sighted Democrat voters saw something extremely ugly in this woman, and they voted accordingly.

Ugly? How can anyone use that term, when comparing her to either Pence or Trump? Be more creative, please. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Two of those arrested were part of the heavily-armed right-wingers who entered the Lansing Statehouse after calls by 45 to "Liberate Michigan".

The maga gear also suggests their affiliation.

Got a link to any of that?  I do not see any maga gear.  Lots of projection and speculation.  I'll condemn these clowns regardless of affiliation and I condemn right or left wing loons.  It just gets tiresome that so many people are assuming something not in evidence.  What happened to "I believe in science?".  Well apply the same logic to reading news stories.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jimmybcool said:

Got a link to any of that?  I do not see any maga gear.  Lots of projection and speculation.  I'll condemn these clowns regardless of affiliation and I condemn right or left wing loons.  It just gets tiresome that so many people are assuming something not in evidence.  What happened to "I believe in science?".  Well apply the same logic to reading news stories.

So you're saying you don't believe the US prosecutors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, stevenl said:

So you're saying you don't believe the US prosecutors.

I have not seen a direct quote from any US prosecutors indicating affiliation.

I did stumble onto a link to a youtube video of one of the arrested loons.  Decide for yourself if it's real or not and if he is an anarchist or maga fan. 

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.

BTW good work by FBI etc to stop this before it happened.  Radical militias AND radical anarchists need to be monitored closely.

Edited by onthedarkside
video removed by Youtube
  • Like 1