Twitter flags Trump tweet for violating its rules on COVID-19 information

webfact

Just now, Paul Henry said:

Latest scientific information is people can catch a second dose of Covid 19. So TWITTER are correct in putting a signal on Trumps ravings. Why can't this man obey any rules is it because he does not understand them or is it because he really believes he is infallible.

From what I have seen and read, these are people that still have dead fragments of the virus in them.  Of course there is always an exception  for anything considering there are over 7.5 billion people on the planet and someone will have a highly unusual abnormality that is a .00001 chance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

There are limits to freedom of speech.  Spreading dangerous misinformation about the virus is similar to yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater.

Doesn't sound like Dangerous Misinfo to me ,but hey Maybe I look at things a bit different. ???? 

• Confused 3

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

They do not need to 'prove'. This is not a courtroom. There's enough reason to call the President's words false based on available information and expert views. That's the same process applied to all users, only difference is that Trump gets treated with silk gloves.

Freedom of speech on a social media platform? Sure, in accordance with house rules.

If they can't prove that DT is Wrong /Spreading False/Damaging  information they should just Shut Up. He's Either Right Or Wrong!  

What you are saying is ; that there's enough reason to call DT's words False,

Doesn't mean Anything if one Can't prove that DT is Wrong

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4