Short-term Apartment Under 7k Including Internet?

I'm looking for an apartment that's less than 7k/month with internet included for about 6 weeks.

The internet is a must, but I'd be happy with True Wifi coverage, so anywhere that's in range of a True Wifi point would be fine.

Location is not particularly important, neither is the size, but it has to be furnished.

All suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,

Callum.

most of the places in that price range are apartments with a minimum of 2 months stay. but I do seem to recall seeing this website for a place out in prakanong going for about 7k baht a month, furnished, with wifi.

vip mansion.

google for the website.

...ratchaprarop towers, maybe. but not sure about wifi.

I know such a place you are looking for. Pavilion Mansion on Sukhumvit 103, has nice, quiet and clean room fully furnished for B5500/m for short term, unlimited hi-speed internet access in the room using LAN. I attached pictures for you and call 086 744-5492.

Good luck

I'm looking for an apartment that's less than 7k/month with internet included for about 6 weeks.

The internet is a must, but I'd be happy with True Wifi coverage, so anywhere that's in range of a True Wifi point would be fine.

Location is not particularly important, neither is the size, but it has to be furnished.

Cheers,

Callum.

post-31108-1178429834_thumb.jpg

post-31108-1178429855_thumb.jpg

post-31108-1178429869_thumb.jpg

post-31108-1178429884_thumb.jpg

post-31108-1178429900_thumb.jpg

post-31108-1178429915_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Callum.

Hi Callum,

If you are OK with moving to Ratchada then you can call me at 0813080085. My condo in which I am staying having condos from 5000-9000 and all are good with internet facility and just 5 minutes walking from MRT station. If you want you can call me and I can introduce you to my condo people.

Cheers,

Ash