Half of Republicans say Biden won because of a 'rigged' election: Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

5 minutes ago, Jack Mountain said:

Lost Chance.

This I can agree with, if he had performed even semi-decently and lost 2020 as he has now it could have given the kick in the butt politics needs. As it stands, IMO, the old guard have no reason to change, if anything, he's set starting decent reform back 2 or 3 election cycles.

8 minutes ago, Jack Mountain said:

Not really a Trump fan but I respected him for that and by seeing his successor, I pity that he probably will not get the chance to finish the job to drain the Swamp. 

"Not really a Trump fan.."

Will this internet malarkey ever end?

Well..according to the Rev.Creflo Dollar it will end in the "rapture" and (of course) the purchase of a new jet airplane...

Vote for Dollar next time..Trump has a stricture.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

"Not really a Trump fan.."

Will this internet malarkey ever end?

Well..according to the Rev.Creflo Dollar it will end in the "rapture" and (of course) the purchase of a new jet airplane...

Vote for Dollar next time..Trump has a stricture.

What should he of said Ody! Just say what he feels and not use the "not really a Trump Fan"

I have watched JM post over the years he plays both sides imop

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, riclag said:

What should he of said Ody! Just say what he feels and not use the "not really a Trump Fan"

Why choosing sides? Today this better, tomorrow ... And I must admit sometimes it's to get a reaction. Like the LHC ... learn something from the rubble ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Ah "Riclag"..I admire you for nailing your colours to the mast long ago..and sticking by them come what may...whether I disagree with you or not.

However you are intelligent enough to understand (as we all know) what "I am not really a Trump fan..." actually means,don't you?

Vote for Dollar next time..help him get a new jet airplane.

1 minute ago, Odysseus123 said:

Ah "Riclag"..I admire you for nailing your colours to the mast long ago..and sticking by them come what may...whether I disagree with you or not.

However you are intelligent enough to understand (as we all know) what "I am not really a Trump fan..." actually means,don't you?

Vote for Dollar next time..help him get a new jet airplane.

Do tell ! For me it sounds like he could take him or leave him and yet still like somethings and dislike other policies or agenda items . Thats the way I see it ODY !

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

A slightly disconcerting thought, but in the scenario which you outline Trump could (yet again) have ended up as president yet have lost the popular vote by a significant (5 million or so) number of votes!

Yes, indeed.  Luckily, he's a moron.

49 minutes ago, LawrenceN said:

"Half of Republicans say Biden won because of a 'rigged' election."

The other half couldn't hear the question because their heads were too far up where the sun don't shine. 

The other half are democrats?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Bunch of nuts...

You're talking about millions . They can't possibly that many nuts. It is not as if voter fraud hasn't ever happened. I remember the mayour of chicago stealing enough votes to get Kennedy elected.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

You're talking about millions . They can't possibly that many nuts. It is not as if voter fraud hasn't ever happened. I remember the mayour of chicago stealing enough votes to get Kennedy elected.

60 year old evidence of modern day corruption. Very compelling.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Thomas J said:

Phoenix Rising

Two things.  The voting patterns make one suspicious.  As mentioned you have a president who received more votes than any sitting president in history and still was not re-elected.  You have a candidate in Biden who was so lackluster that he could not even win his own parties nomination twice in the past but now suddenly he garners more votes in history than any other candidate including the wildly popular Barack Obama.  At the very least it deserves to see whether there was or was not some manipulation.  The use of between 75 and 100 million mail in ballots in a country with only 330 million total people again makes one wonder.  In the past there has been evidence of ballot harvesting which in many states is illegal.  There has been incidents where voters were induced to vote a specific way by promises of money, liquor, drugs, cigarettes etc.  While those practices are illegal the shear volume of mail in votes makes the "possibility" that they were used since poll officials have no way to monitor that.  If there is no evidence than fine, however if there is evidence of some misdeeds that should be corrected otherwise the entire integrity of the voting process in the USA is forever destroyed. 

Under the circumstances a record high voter turnout was expected and a good thing.

Regarding the rest of your post; speculation is not evidence.  All past studies of mail in ballots show almost no fraud, certainly nothing that would change this election outcome.  Without evidence of fraud that would change the election outcome, Biden wins and Trump needs to stop disrupting the transition of power.

Trump lost.  Republicans can either accept that or undermine democracy.  Many are choosing to undermine democracy.

• Like 2