Red Bull Boss: Corruption and money laundering organisation in contact amid bribery claims

webfact

31 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Years ago a work colleagues mentioned that there are numerous streams whereby money/big money can be moved around with no trail inside Thailand and many processes to move money/big money offshore with no trace whatever then move it to whoever when it's back in Thailand and never appearing in any records. 

This is a very wealthy family, it's obvious they are protecting the young man (not surprising), they have the resources to pay big bribes and the resources to pay for 'under the radar' transfer of the bribes.

These days, money is transferred using cryptocurrency. 

2 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

This is too funny…..

The people guilty of bribery will have to bribe the people investigating bribery….in order to be found not guilty of bribery.

There's never a dull moment.

A year ago, I went to my fitness centre in a top hotel and noticed a lot of expensive cars in the car park, Jag, Range Rovers, Porsche.  I had a laugh when I saw there was an anti-corruption meeting taking place.

Makes sense though, having rich people investigating. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Should read "investigations are taking place to see WHAT bribery was involved !"

I think I'd amend to read "investigations are taking place to see How much bribery was involved !"

[quote]

....... The case against Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya is in the news again with speculation that the flow of money or otherwise from and to certain parties is soon to be revealed.

A key witness in the case - now deceased - is having their financial records checked, said sources.[/quote]  ..........

Who will die next ?

Edited by puck2

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Should read "investigations are taking place to see WHAT bribery was involved !"

Should read "investigations are taking place to see THE bribery that was involved"