PCX 150 VIN search

FRUXNU

Hey guys I am from Srilanka, 

I was using a PCX for the last 3 years and tried to search the VIN in this site www.bike-parts-honda COM but did not get any results I am worried it might have a fake Chassis number

is there any other way to confirm my bikes VIN number like official honda checking ..etc ?

2 hours ago, FRUXNU said:

Hey guys I am from Srilanka, 

I was using a PCX for the last 3 years and tried to search the VIN in this site www.bike-parts-honda COM but did not get any results I am worried it might have a fake Chassis number

is there any other way to confirm my bikes VIN number like official honda checking ..etc ?

Fake PCX chassis numbers is a big problem here.

Hope you get to the bottom of it.

6 hours ago, FRUXNU said:

Thats odd ! 

Not really. The site is UK based, and as such it more than likely accesses the UK DVLA database. Access to the DVLA database is sold commercially.

As a result the website will have access to UK VIN numbers, not VIN numbers from Thailand.

I went one time to a UK auto parts store to buy some ATF for my brothers car. They wanted all this BS information from me. Just to sell ATF. In the end, after much discussion because I didnt know it all,  they only had one type/brand of ATF on the shelf!

• Haha 1