BREAKING: Bars, pubs, entertainment ordered closed in Hua Hin

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Nout said:

Same in Chonburi and Pattaya. TBH ..I thought this clampdown was national. Fishing fighting and cockfighting venues were closed by municipal edict a couple of days ago.

What was issued by municipal edict was for Bangkok alone, even though they think they rule Thailand they don't, they can't issue national edicts. That's the definition of municipal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeCross said:

makes a lot of sense. whilst i'll be gutted not to go out tomorrow night, hopefully it will stop a mass exodus of party goers from bangkok and pattaya arriving to what is so far a covid free province.

Bangkok hasn't announced a lock down yet as far as I'm aware. Only a partial lock down, with restaurants and entertainment places allowed to operate.

1 hour ago, condobrit001 said:

Stop this nonsence now and lock down Bangkok before the super spreader festivities start today. Close everything for three weeks to give a survival chance to the most endangered folks living here. The young have the rest of their lives to live.

Super spreading is already under way. This  morning they put Nonthburi under control including shutting a few markets and locking down a small condo. Seems there was another surge since yesterday, now about 50 cases from one Nonthburi resident.

• Like 2