Tourists miss Pattaya and will return, says tourism chief

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:
As soon as it does they will head to Pattaya first. 

"They 'khit theung" (miss) Pattaya", he claimed. 

The challenge is getting out of and then back into Oz, the government is making it difficult in both directions with over 30,000 people trying to get back into the country but no flights and beds in isolation.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Chang_paarp said:

The challenge is getting out of and then back into Oz, the government is making it difficult in both directions with over 30,000 people trying to get back into the country but no flights and beds in isolation.

I have heard that Thai will stop flying to Perth. Only Sydney and Melbourne. That will stop a lot of Aussie  tourists, if it ever happens.

No tourists will be allowed to come to Thailand, without quarantine when they return to their home after their holiday, until a significant portion of the Thai population has been vaccinated, and that could take 18 months to 2 years, possibly longer.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

...and will there be anywhere left for them to stay after hotel closures, anywhere to eat after restaurant closures and any bars to drink after they've packed up and gone home.

Says someone from 6000 miles away

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

Nor is Canada (lol) or America or Brexit...

As I always say... the Commonwealth countries are naught in the eyes of the world...

Isn't India as well one of them  ???? ?

36 minutes ago, Nout said:

Says someone from 6000 miles away

Makes no odds to me, we have a good house, my wife us an excellent cook, we dont eat out or go out drinking. . Long as I can get back to my family, makes no difference to me if mass tourism comes back or not. I only fear for those that lose their jobs, hotels, restaurants and livelihoods 

• Thanks 1