Hempburger to go? Thai consumer goods firms pile into legal cannabis trade

webfact

18 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Should try growing poppies with a name like that .. 

To bee shaw' 

Extraction techniques of the compounds are well founded .. it can even be done with butane gas at home but not recommended as it can be a tad dangerous .. 

Bing bong .. like how they've slipped that in there .. 

Whoop-ee do .. so do a lot of other countries .. and guess what as it grows wild in some countries even animals will partake of it when they ain't feeling to good ( or perhaps even chill after a hard day in the pasture , who knows ? ) .. 

But without the seeds and the flowers it's a bit like a race car without an engine .. you push it around the track if you want , everyone else getting in on the ganj' revolution will be lapping you .. the amount of ganja and ganj' related products already available on the 'net is way ahead whatever a cbd smoothie can offer you ..  

it’s a complete joke , Release the Buds 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I thought this was about oils etc for medicinal usage... now we're getting all these crazy gimmick food/drinks stuff flooding the market?

Same here, I have been patiently waiting for CBD oils to become legal so I can use to treat my arthritis.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, webfact said:

2021-03-12T062211Z_2_LYNXMPEH2B0C5_RTROPTP_4_THAILAND-CANNABIS-BUSINESS.JPG
Cannabis plants are displayed at the "360 Cannabis & Hemp for the People" expo in Buriram province, Thailand, March 6, 2021. REUTERS/Athit Perawongmetha

Some nice looking heads on display there so there might be hope yet as it obviously indicates flowers are not illegal.As some have already said baby steps hopefully towards everyone being able to grow without regulation.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, fangless said:
21 hours ago, ukrules said:

Why would I want 'hemp' in a burger?

Don't worry they are only trying to "rope you in"!

May as well chew on some Denim, I'll get the missus to fry up my old jeans.

• Haha 1

Honestly... ?  A convicted krak head and his mates now condoning selling fizzy pop with the "cool " image of some kind of Bob Marley twist on it all.....   What's next, LSD smarties for kids ?  All this will do is give licence to more serious drug use which i've seen for years in Thailand, i still remember the Yaa baa days in the early nineties.......   Carnage wasn't the word......  

Just when you think you've seen it all......    

• Confused 1

On 3/12/2021 at 3:52 PM, Airalee said:

The people I know that would eat a “hemp burger” would probably prefer to wash it down with a bong hit of “kind bud” than some shwag derived cbd soda.

Someday, maybe they’ll learn that they’re targeting the wrong market (if they actually want to make money).

Baby steps Thailand...baby steps.

Anyone that I knew/know who would want a "hempburger" or similar I would un-friend in a nano second..