Prayuth apologizes for spraying reporters with alcohol

rooster59

18 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

i am not sure but why do western countries feel entitled to critisize other non western countries on trivial issues?

clearly it was a joke, even the reporters present didnt take it any other way. 

besides the knowitall westerners its also of course highlighted for political reasons by the red shirts and their comrades.

for the rest, this is Thailand, for sure hope the fun stays here and lets keep the negative pc attitude out of the country.

Where are the western countries praising thailand for their excellent covid management? dont think so, only are interested in blowing up trivial things.

Surely you are not being serious with your comment............Are you ? 

• Like 2

"Who was responsible for spreading the story then?". This sentence alone make it all clear. He not mean to apologize. What he actually say is, if you not report, I can go on doing what ever I want. Blame all on those that show what happens. Not even the master of this kind of game, Donald Trump, could have done it better. 

18 hours ago, brommers said:

It is clear that he is incapable of handling the pressures of office because he regularly behaves like a spoiled child. His ruling mob are busy infighting and he is increasingly exposed as lacking in emotional intelligence, economic savvy, and leadership ability. Find one major initiative that his administration has actually delivered apart from curfews, repression of reporters and similar bully boy tactics. All he knows is how emulate other insecure dictators and this leaves Thailand looking increasingly idiotic on the world stage.

Time for another coup maybe?