Thailand reports 172 new COVID-19 infections

rooster59

5 hours ago, Mavideol said:

yesterday 78 today 172 ... whoww drastic increase and locally transmitted !!! it means this time  they can not blame Myanmar

A drastic increase to a very low figure that most countries would be ecstatic were they able to achieve it.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, realfunster said:

Oh wait, remind me what were we trying to ‘reset’ again ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unl2SBxH9oo

Boring speech but interesting content. And I like Klaus Schwab talking like "The Nazi" in an old movie

BTW do you remember the guys here in Thailand (80's) trying to sell "precious stones" on the beach? They did all kind of tests (fire, clapping pieces of wood together..etc) to proof the quality of their "jewels". Liked to watch it, didn't buy it

16 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

A drastic increase to a very low figure that most countries would be ecstatic were they able to achieve it.

..... to a very low figure it's a matter of interpretation.... is the glass half full or half empty

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Kaboom, oops sorry no Songkran, we need to keep the country safe and without vaccines, well enough said. Nong Kae you say well I'll be damned, you mean there is Covid out and about. Who would have known....tsk tsk tsk.

I'd actually be quite happy for them to fake high covid figures to cancel it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moonlover said:

172 cases in Australia would be devastating. They have been testing so much (over 13 million which basically represents half the population), lockdowns, border closures between states etc. trying to get this thing under control.

As for "A drastic increase to a very low figure" hope you don't mind me twisting your words but this is exactly what's needed with testing here.

The Bang Khae market that is a busy market in a busy area on a very busy arterial road (Phetkasem Road). '3rd wave' may well be happening now but only mass testing and very good contract tracing will tell.

Silly me. It's all under control as the great alcohol spraying, tantrum throwing 'PM' tells us. 

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, pikao said:

And I have a construction manual for you if want to make a hat of it

The real tinfoil hat brigade are the ones locking themselves in their basement and screaming "conspiracy theory" at anyone who puts forward a slightly different point of view.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, pikao said:

And I have a construction manual for you if want to make a hat of it

The real tinfoil hat brigade are the ones locking themselves in their basement and screaming "conspiracy theory" at anyone who puts forward a slightly different point of view.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

They should make test station in every hospital for free! And let people be in home quarantine after test positive or not! I really dont get it! Why they put all infected in hospital even dont have nothing symptons!

How can you have home quarantine if you don't live alone. Many people share rooms.