No cover-up on Covid-19 stats: Anutin

Jonathan Fairfield

23 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

if this man opens his mouth only rubbish comes out.... Totally incompetent to have seat in the parliament.. He better can stay at home behind a locked gate and don't see anyone anymore. I don't understand why is not ashamed for all the mistakes he makes

When was the last time you saw any Thai overcome by shame? Shame is an emotion closely related to loss of face.

That should give you the likely answer to the question...

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

He said that the rising case numbers was proof that the government is not hiding information when it comes to reporting COVID-19 statistics. 

He said that he expected that the number would start to come down in two weeks. 

image.thumb.png.eaaf9606e440bb4dae515b487c9edeaa.png

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, colinneil said:

Anutin you are an absolute disgrace, matters under control, more than 2830  cases announced today, under control my a//e.

He has no qualms about lying through his teeths. How is it under control when people are dying at home due to "bed shortages"? Why are infected people allowed to quarantine at home at all? It's only going to spread to healthy family members and neighbours who in turn spread it on further 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

if this man opens his mouth only rubbish comes out.... Totally incompetent to have seat in the parliament.. He better can stay at home behind a locked gate and don't see anyone anymore. I don't understand why is not ashamed for all the mistakes he makes

Because of the company he keeps.

If they started testing more people they might find more people have it than the government say !

The fact is some average Thai with very little or practically no symptoms won’t go for a test as they can’t afford to be put in quarantine for 14 days  as they have a job to keep , bills to pay and a family to feed  !!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Though he admitted that some areas were having difficulty reporting their latest numbers, Ryt9 reported.

I'm confused as to how yesterday - or Friday - they say we are at the peak of it and now they admit having problems with numbers ? Just more daily hopeful, baseless bluster in my opinion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RichardColeman said:

I'm confused as to how yesterday - or Friday - they say we are at the peak of it and now they admit having problems with numbers ? Just more daily hopeful, baseless bluster in my opinion.

Baseless bluster you could accept as incompetence but no, these are and have been outright lies, that's criminal. But this is Thailand.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2021 at 2:14 PM, Jonathan Fairfield said:

He said that he expected that the number would start to come down in two weeks. 

Did he rolls some bones or read tea-leaves to come up with that prediction?

26 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

In 2 weeks the numbers will go down? How , will he go handing out face masks to foreigners again?

I sure he doesn't want to be near foreigners again as they don't take showers and they wear dirty clothes, one and all.

• Haha 2