People failing to disclose information blamed for COVID-19 spike

webfact

1 minute ago, Trujillo said:

Last word on this: 
"Since you really haven't cited any falsifiable assertions ...."

I said it was false to assume that the current bump in positive tests for the virus that causes Covid-19 is solely attributable to Songkran travel.

Moreover, I pointed out that, "...Sungkran travel surely was a contributing factor...."

What are the hard numbers? One could look them up if necessary. But again, as I said (are you reading my posts?): "It wasn't like everyone was at home and suddenly there was a great unleashing of travel, thus the bump in positive cases."

Or is that last line false? Was it true that no one was traveling at all before Songkran. Come on; what is really bothering you? 

And as I said, would it not be prudent to look at other factors and not assume that Songkran travel was the only, and main culprit here? 

So much silliness and straw men here. I have never seen anyone anywhere contending that "no one was travelling at all before Songkran".

• Confused 1

Didn't high ranking officials "failing to disclose information" start this third wave mess in the first place? The usual suspects, the top brass, pointing the finger downstairs as always, it's only a matter of time now before the masses get sick of it -and turn as one.

Also, maybe the scientific fact that the variants are far more virulent has also got something to do with it? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1