Pattaya A Dead or Dying City?

Pilotman

15 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Any Russian birds there?

A few, but lots of hot south americans its no what pattaya was in the past but it is miles ahead (totally unrestricted) of its present, apart from accomodation everything else is as cheap with better service 

Edited by tomyami

3 hours ago, tomyami said:

even if I had a place in pattaya it would be the last place on earth i would stay, feel sorry for those who believe the lockdown will achieve anything, but if makes you happy you are allowed breath the air but in reaility they are in a foreign prison. I wonder do these sad lives still have passports?

Sun spitting the trees here in Lanszarote everyone happy, can go eat, drink or shop, no police or even mask restriction.

To be fair, many cities in many countries were locked down, with many deaths, last year.  We all saw the grim news footage. 

There were points in the covid time line where we were still partying in Pattaya, while many countries were locked down, with the people suffering. 

The shoe is on the other foot now.    

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tomyami said:

even if I had a place in pattaya it would be the last place on earth i would stay, feel sorry for those who believe the lockdown will achieve anything, but if makes you happy you are allowed breath the air but in reaility they are in a foreign prison. I wonder do these sad lives still have passports?

Sun spitting the trees here in Lanszarote everyone happy, can go eat, drink or shop, no police or even mask restriction.

Yeah yeah. Join a Lanszarote forum then.

There is sure a lot of "grass is greener over here" tropes in the Pattaya threads. Im tired of hearing it.

Pattaya is not a dead or dying city and wont be for the foreseeable future. It is a natural boom town. Fortunes have been made there and fortunes will be made again.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

On 8/23/2021 at 10:46 AM, Harsh Jones said:

Pattaya is not a dead or dying city and wont be for the foreseeable future. It is a natural boom town. Fortunes have been made there and fortunes will be made again.

No mention of the fortunes lost, and The Pattaya Balcony Jumping Club?    

• Haha 1