Moved BKK to Pattaya. Can I renew COVID visa in Pattaya?

I have been here on an American Embassy issued Tourist Visa since Jan 2020 and my COVID extension stamp is expiring May 26. For the past 8 months or so, I had been going to MTT counter K, which was quite convenient, as I didn't have to go to the counter that had all the VOA's. I recently moved from Bangkok to a Pattaya condo that will certainly, or already has submitted my TM30. Do I still need to go to BKK for my new extension? I was told last time I visited MTT that next time I came fro renewal I would be going to the Government Complex. I believe that is Chaeng Watthana. Thanks for your assistance.  

Thank you Joe. In Bangkok I was never certain if my apartment was reporting TM30's and I was never asked to show proof. My apartment manager didn't speak any english and my Thai is iffy. I never had a problem at immigration, so I didn't bother to find out for sure.

"Proof that the TM30 was done" 

My current condo has a professional staff that assured me, when I needed the TM30 they would provide it. Or they already did automatically. Should I ask them personally for said "proof"? What might that look like?

2 hours ago, JDJD said:

"Proof that the TM30 was done" 

My current condo has a professional staff that assured me, when I needed the TM30 they would provide it. Or they already did automatically. Should I ask them personally for said "proof"? What might that look like?

They probably do it online, so as proof they just take a Screenshot of the website which says that they reported you and print it for you.

Went today at 9:00. Line to get in the door was about 35 minutes. They sent me to a side room for the additional Bangkok to Jomtien residency transfer and update of their computer system.  That took 10 minutes. Then they sent me home to return at 1:00. Finished up the paperwork with an officer about 2:45. Not so bad, but not at all the 25 minutes in and out I had been receiving at K counter in Bangkok. 

P.S. The papers I turned in for the transfer to take place was

1) A printout of the email sent by the condo manager to register my TM30.

2) A copy of my rental agreement.

3) A letter of residency from the juristic person that works daily in the lobby of my condo. 

Edited by JDJD