Americans Told to Stop Kissing Chickens

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has urged people to refrain from kissing live poultry amid an outbreak of salmonella.

Only people who need to ask not do that! Why inside microwave oven in US read "dont dry your cat here"! Also only country where need to put that kind txt! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, faraday said:

A few months ago @Damrongsak posted something about how he learnt to hypnotise chickens...

Perhaps he needs to explain what happened afterwards....????????????????

That was my very old blacksmith/farmer buddy.  I had a hard time understanding him as he spoke Isaan/Lao dialect and chewed betel nut.  He did show me how to put a chicken to sleep.  He also showed me a dog who would pick up scraps of coconut we had eaten and put it on the compost heap in the banana grove, on command. 

Best time was when l climbed up a tall coconut tree and twisted off a young one,  and was immediately covered by black ants.  Old man had a long bamboo pole with a hook and neatly snagged a few others.  I was good for a lot of laughs. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, scammed said:

americans were also told to stop having sex with trouts, there was even a law passed about it in a state,

-had little to no effect

Pike, carp and chub I can understand, but trout? that's really fishy.

1 hour ago, DaLa said:

Pike, carp and chub I can understand, but trout? that's really fishy.

yeah, anyone that stuck a finger into a trouts moth as a boy will immediately recognize this sexual attraction as pure distilled perversion