PM promotes Creat for treatment of COVID-19 symptoms

webfact

16 minutes ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister’s Office Spokesperson Anucha Burapachaisri relayed support for Creat used in conjunction with the pharmaceutical Faripiravir from Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha.

Do they actually have the letter stating Creat cannot and will have severe reactions with Faripiravir ? Or other viral fighting drugs ? A friend of mine has HIV, and the consultants have told him not to take many plant based supplements as the HIV medication effectiveness will be reduced.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, webfact said:

BANGKOK (NNT) - The Prime Minister has voiced support for the use of Creat in the treatment of COVID-19 symptoms

All creations great and small the good lord made them all .. quite a creator then .. 

• Like 1

this article contradicts the PM conviction. There are many more articles on the same subject, including warning from hospitals not to use it

"Thai health experts say there is no evidence the 'green chiretta' herb can prevent the novel coronavirus"

https://factcheck.afp.com/thai-health-experts-say-there-no-evidence-green-chiretta-herb-can-prevent-novel-coronavirus

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Puccini said:

This Creat seems to be the same herb I saw called Green Chiretta in another news article on ThaiVisa today and which I know as Fa Talay Chon and use as the basis for my nightly hot toddy ( 1 cup of Fa Talay Chon tea, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 jigger of grappa)

2009452417_FaTalayChon.thumb.jpg.9489c1561308e607063b0bf01964d614.jpg

Why you use every days ? This a powerful natural medicinal for cure infections and fever, is no same a normal Tea, by prudent, in the long run it can cause kidney damage

Edited by ICELANDMAN
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Do they actually have the letter stating Creat cannot and will have severe reactions with Faripiravir ? Or other viral fighting drugs ? A friend of mine has HIV, and the consultants have told him not to take many plant based supplements as the HIV medication effectiveness will be reduced.

That involves a thought process and knowledge, Prayut only understands marketing.

reminded users that the plant boosts the immune system and is not a cure.

First time I agree with the PM guess he is covering his back now since the government as been promoting  and using it in Hospitals.
Unfortunately many Thai's already believe it will cure COVID19 which is why they decide don't need a vaccine.

Edited by DirtyHarry55

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

The smell of desperation is strong this morning.

Or is that the monitor lizard blood?  https://www.nationthailand.com/tech/40001329

The Ivermectineers will be all over this.

We dont have any Vaccines, so why not try to divert the Brown stuff from hitting the Whirly Thing a little with a Witch Doctors prescription.

18 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

We dont have any Vaccines, so why not try to divert the Brown stuff from hitting the Whirly Thing a little with a Witch Doctors prescription.

Wow, so many metaphors.

Pro-tip: Turn the fan off. And go clean yourself up.

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

The smell of desperation is strong this morning.

Or is that the monitor lizard blood?  https://www.nationthailand.com/tech/40001329

The Ivermectineers will be all over this.

Ah, but you have to remember that this herb only works in conjunction with a certain amulet, which has to be worn at specific times during the day and can only be purchased from..........

You get my drift.

"No no no no don't worry.  We'll get you a vaccination sooner or later.  Here!  If you get sick we'll allow you to enjoy a cup of Creat."
<Cue sound of slide whistle, cymbal crash, canned laughter>

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

BANGKOK (NNT) - The Prime Minister has voiced support for the use of Creat in the treatment of COVID-19 symptoms, in conjunction with Faripiravir for patients experiencing inflammation, but reminded users that the plant boosts the immune system and is not a cure.

@Natai Beach Oh! Is this the Thai miracle drug you were planning to take instead of the Western vaccines? This one looks promising.

6 hours ago, ICELANDMAN said:

Why you use every days ? This a powerful natural medicinal for cure infections and fever, is no same a normal Tea, by prudent, in the long run it can cause kidney damage

You forgot to add a link to the source of your information about the alleged damaging effect of Fa Talay Chon.

11 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

All creations great and small the good lord made them all .. quite a creator then .. 

He needs to concentrate on Vaccines before he moves on to anything else

16 hours ago, Puccini said:

You forgot to add a link to the source of your information about the alleged damaging effect of Fa Talay Chon.

Yes sorry Puccini this the link https://sootinclaimon.com/2021/04/21/health-warning-after-people-rush-to-buy-fah-talai-jone-as-covid-cure-sootinclaimon-com/

A hospital in Prachin Buri province has warned people that consuming fah talai jone (green chiretta) in huge amounts can damage the kidney and liver.

2 hours ago, ICELANDMAN said:

Yes sorry Puccini this the link https://sootinclaimon.com/2021/04/21/health-warning-after-people-rush-to-buy-fah-talai-jone-as-covid-cure-sootinclaimon-com/

A hospital in Prachin Buri province has warned people that consuming fah talai jone (green chiretta) in huge amounts can damage the kidney and liver.

here the same is in english.

https://pattayatoday.net/health-warning-after-people-buy-large-quantities-fah-talai-jone/

the thing is - doctors are warning against taking large quantities.

My wife gave me this herb as capsules. She bought it for herself but did not use it, so I have finished the bottle. Just one capsule per day. I think they have recommended many capsules per day

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, internationalism said:

here the same is in english.

https://pattayatoday.net/health-warning-after-people-buy-large-quantities-fah-talai-jone/

the thing is - doctors are warning against taking large quantities.

My wife gave me this herb as capsules. She bought it for herself but did not use it, so I have finished the bottle. Just one capsule per day. I think they have recommended many capsules per day

Then you have all the antibodies if you take Covid LOL.

Like all medicines if you abuse you have negative effects, personally I am in favor of this natural medicine and I bought some bottles in case if we have the covid to take it right away.