Pre-registered vaccine recipients’ appointments cancelled before inoculations began today

webfact

11 hours ago, canopus1969 said:

Amazing how many times these people can screw things up

Thailand in it's current form of government could not organize a swim in the middle of the ocean

Expats & Retirees thinking of making Thailand a home should look hard & long at this whole fiasco

This Covid problem is in reality not that big a problem, BUT...it does give you a view of how things run/ are handled in Thailand.

Imagine a REAL worldwide emergency...Is Thailand where you would want to be stuck?

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, canopus1969 said:

Amazing how many times these people can screw things up

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Not enough vaccines per day to match the registration/appointments?

You'd think they'd be linked.

But hey lets push everyone to register, then give them an appointment date, then cancel because they can't possibly manufacture and deliver that amount of vaccine.

But we can tell the world we are in control.

Just wait when the second doses need to be done what then?????

• Like 1

They will eventually get it right. My guess another 6 months and you’ll be well into 30-40% including expats. By then local AZ will be producing and the foreign suppliers will have loads of it available.

What bothers me most is the lying. Come clean. People have Internet they know there are 1) global shortages and 2) the rich countries got the lion share of available product.

Thailand will never advance unless it moves beyond arrogant populist politicians who talk down to the people and try to keep them dumb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ABCbangkok said:

They will eventually get it right. My guess another 6 months and you’ll be well into 30-40% including expats. By then local AZ will be producing and the foreign suppliers will have loads of it available.

What bothers me most is the lying. Come clean. People have Internet they know there are 1) global shortages and 2) the rich countries got the lion share of available product.

Thailand will never advance unless it moves beyond arrogant populist politicians who talk down to the people and try to keep them dumb.

Not to mention Education at home teaches the Populace to Lie from Birth and then the Schools do their very best to produce Dumb Robots !