Payment Car problem

On 6/29/2021 at 9:18 PM, MICHAELDUTCH said:

remaining 56 installments in cash = 483,392 baht

2021 minus 2.3years. Sorry but it's not worth that much top price I have seen for 2018 =450K  that is what happens when paying interest rates on the drip. 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 8:36 PM, CharlieH said:

She can find a buyer, and use the proceeds if sufficient to clear the outstanding debt in front of the buyer at the finance company and the company can handle the transfer.

If the person wanting the car wants to "take over" the finance that "may be" possible but is subject to the Finance company approval and would need further exploring for this "specific"  loan and circumstances.

If the car is surrendered to the finance company it will usually be sold to a trader or at auction and the lady is responsible for any shortfall between whats owed and the sale price achieved.

My advice, if its possible, pay off the car and then sell it free and clear of any issues.

Just a Q? In the event of 'Financing' would that be considered as 'Leasing' and therefor impossible to sell??

21 hours ago, SomchaiCNX said:

Good luck with that, in another tread we have an American who has the cash but want his wife to buy on credit. What is wrong with this world?

Maybe because it would be after marriage and therefor cannot be held liable for it..... 

4 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

Just a Q? In the event of 'Financing' would that be considered as 'Leasing' and therefor impossible to sell??

It is a hire/purchase agreement and can only be sold with the Finance permission etc as they hold the registration documents(book) etc until its paid for.

Anyone buying a vehicle without this book would be crazy in my opinion.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

It is a hire/purchase agreement and can only be sold with the Finance permission etc as they hold the registration documents(book) etc until its paid for.

Anyone buying a vehicle without this book would be crazy in my opinion.

That was my understanding....

• Like 1