Thai Prime Minister enters self-isolation quarantine after contacting Covid-19 infected businessman while visiting “Phuket Sandbox” ceremony last week

snoop1130

That picture recently of him and others all sitting around the table with no masks on, right  !

Some higher up complained about the photo ,cause everyone had be vaccinated  555.

Petri PHUKEt is saying you don't need to quarantine if you been vaccinated and need to wear masks.

But number 1 and others have been vaccinated and    didn't need to quarantine as they sat around the dinner table maskless while discussing   whatever !

So confusing to know whats right and whats wrong

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrandPapillon said:

if he got AZ, and got exposed to Delta, then it's party time for COVID ????

Why ? Millions in the Uk have been told to isolate if they come in contact with someone with covid even if they have had two AZ jabs ! Doesn't mean the AZ wont work, its just means  madly over precaution 

• Like 2

Oh Dear .. that wasn't meant to happen I'm sure .. 

Not exactly positive promotion of the Sandbox when the P M cops for it at the inaugural shindig .. 

TaT'll earn their corn trying to spin a way out of that once word gets out .. 

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

It was only yesterday Anutin at the mask less tea party stated we have all been double vaccinated no problem  1760810073_ThinkingSam.png.eee37ac950e9be84e3b6152ff69f0ade.png

image.png

Maybe the PM only had the water from China... Who knows? 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, wensiensheng said:

I stand corrected. Well, actually not, because all I said was that surin is a beach resort in Phuket, and it is.

but I did make the assumption that the Thai guy from “Surin” was from the Phuket “Surin”, so although what I said was factually correct, I’m happy to acknowledge you are right in the wider context and asked a valid question.

25 minutes ago, rbkk said:

Wrong. Veerasak Pisanuwong, the Surin Chamber of Commerce chairman, is from Surin Province. Not Surin Beach. I should know as he, and his wife, were my students about 10 years ago. He is also on the committee of Vanichnukul School, Surin. The family have gold shops, money lending, Esso petrol station and a boutique hotel. The wife used to have a coffee shop. The son was at the top of the class. What was he doing in Phuket "Sandbox"? I know he likes to play golf.   

Ha ha, I did wonder how such a grandiose title could be bestowed on a beach resort celebrity....then someone threw a curved ball !  My question still holds though. By the way, would you happen to know his handicap ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mancub said:

Ha ha, I did wonder how such a grandiose title could be bestowed on a beach resort celebrity....then someone threw a curved ball !  My question still holds though. By the way, would you happen to know his handicap ?

Pretty women.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

That picture recently of him and others all sitting around the table with no masks on, right  !

Some higher up complained about the photo ,cause everyone had be vaccinated  555.

Petri PHUKEt is saying you don't need to quarantine if you been vaccinated and need to wear masks.

But number 1 and others have been vaccinated and    didn't need to quarantine as they sat around the dinner table maskless while discussing   whatever !

So confusing to know whats right and whats wrong

It's actually very easy.
One set of rules for "them."
Another set of rules for "us."

Wash, rinse, repeat ad-infinitum. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, rbkk said:

Wrong. Veerasak Pisanuwong, the Surin Chamber of Commerce chairman, is from Surin Province. Not Surin Beach. I should know as he, and his wife, were my students about 10 years ago. He is also on the committee of Vanichnukul School, Surin. The family have gold shops, money lending, Esso petrol station and a boutique hotel. The wife used to have a coffee shop. The son was at the top of the class. What was he doing in Phuket "Sandbox"? I know he likes to play golf.   

I sorta figured that was correct, but I don't live in Phuket.  For all I know Surin Beach has a Chamber of Commerce, but having known COC members in other provinces I thought it was a provincial level organization, i.e, Surin Province.
All's well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-O’Cha today, July 5th, was sent to self-isolation quarantine

why is he not on a cardboard box 

grrrrrrrrrr

I hope the Thai people are getting very angry 

nothing more to say

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

I wish Anutin would go and join him for a couple of weeks

I will predict right now 

These two and others will be seekiing refuge in Montenegro - I hope they are arrested before that happens and stripped of all their assets and enter long term quarantine in the Bangkok Hilton - the correct place for them

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

We're missing the full details of this Surin Official. When did he arrive in Phuket, where had he been, what were the circumstances of his entry in Phuket. Who else is at risk? 

With such a high profile incident then this sort of information is critical.

it's all ##

2 hours ago, nowhereman said:

Why quarantine at home? Why not field hospital? Springs to mind. He should respect his own rules.

Would like to see a picture from him on one of those carton beds in a great emergency field hospital