Where to find one of these?

JDJD

Sorry for the ambiguous title. Maybe it will draw some views. Seems every few days I'm looking for something and I can not find it. Maybe you can help.

I'm looking for a hanging clothes bracket bar. I haven't had any luck finding one. 

I'm also trying to make a very small Buddhist shrine. Space is quite limited. I need my items to be 1:12 same as a dollhouse. Particularly offering bowls. Would be nice to find very small Chinese Foo Guardian Dogs as well. I haven't found much at the religious souvenir shops. I have not ventured into a larger Thai Spirit House shop. I see so many small items on the Spirit Houses all over Thailand. There should be one on Sukhumvit. Know of any? 

Pictures large and small of Kings Rama 5 and 9? Can't seem to find a shop. I have been into 3 picture framing shops and they only had pictures on display for the frames. 

Is Buokao weekend market the best place to find second hand goods? in the US, we have so many thrift stores that have just about everything you might need for a home or office or kitchen. Stone mortar and pestle? Trinkets? Home decor? Oh nice! It's raining! There goes a an hour or more. ???? 

IMG_7362.jpeg

IMG_7363.jpeg

IMG_7364.jpeg

HTB1qhKAKVXXXXX1aXXXq6xXFXXXK.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 10.58.09 AM.png

71PirCEzaTL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Edited by JDJD

13 minutes ago, JDJD said:

'm looking for a hanging clothes bracket bar. I haven't had any luck finding one.

You have tried Home Pro and Thai Watsadu?

Other good places to be aware of for DIY ish bits and bobs is the store on Third Road on the corner of Soi Lengkee and a similar one on Pattaya Klang opposite Foodland - in between Wattana/driving lesson office. 

1 minute ago, johng said:

Have they enabled online payments yet ? 

Haven't ordered anything on-line recently but have in the past and had the items sent to my condo in Pattaya.  Thai partner made the payment with his credit card.  

6 hours ago, topt said:

You have tried Home Pro and Thai Watsadu?

Other good places to be aware of for DIY ish bits and bobs is the store on Third Road on the corner of Soi Lengkee and a similar one on Pattaya Klang opposite Foodland - in between Wattana/driving lesson office. 

DIY places like that noted by topt should have the brackets.
The bar you don't have to buy customised. Just buy a piece of suitable kind of bar the right diameter from the DIY. Get one strong (thick) enough depending on your length supported. Cut to the length you need,

• Like 1