English Language on Edge.

NoshowJones

4 minutes ago, Kan Win said:

I use three Edge's, Dev, Beta and Stable, all are in English.

Why?

I read that some guys use Chrome for this, Edge for that and Firefox for summat else. I have not found anything I cannot do with Chrome.

Edited by KannikaP

1 hour ago, Kan Win said:

Try reinstalling it with the English version.

I use three Edge's, Dev, Beta and Stable, all are in English.

Win 

Cannot uninstall edge, so cannot reinstall it.

2 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Try changing over to Chrome.

Chrome is my usual browser, but I do look at Edge occasionally. I have got SDD in my laptop now, as well as my desktop, and it stopped the English on Edge.

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What is in Thai? The menu or a website? And which website?

If some websites are in Thai then you can only change that in those websites and not in the browser.

Edge is the only one in Thai, the whole lot is in Thai, I don't understand what you mean about which website, you are stuck with Edge on Windows 10 whether you want it or not, you can't even delete it and reinstall.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Edge is the only one in Thai, the whole lot is in Thai, I don't understand what you mean about which website, you are stuck with Edge on Windows 10 whether you want it or not, you can't even delete it and reinstall.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-remove-microsoft-edge-windows-10

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, treetops said:

Put this into your address bar and tell us what comes up.

edge://settings/languages

I tried it, it doesn't work, the instructions came up OK and I followed them to the letter.

With your limited understanding of computers have you considered asking an expert to visit you or bring the computer to a shop and let them "fix" it?

It's not my intention to doubt your intelligence. Some people are good with computers, other know how to fix cars or are surgeons or whatever. And if i.e. a surgeon has a problem with a car he likely wont do something like "I am intelligent, I will figure this out and fix it". It's a lot more likely that he will decide let a car mechanic deal with the car problem.

Maybe consider that one. Win/win.

17 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

With your limited understanding of computers have you considered asking an expert to visit you or bring the computer to a shop and let them "fix" it?

It's not my intention to doubt your intelligence. Some people are good with computers, other know how to fix cars or are surgeons or whatever. And if i.e. a surgeon has a problem with a car he likely wont do something like "I am intelligent, I will figure this out and fix it". It's a lot more likely that he will decide let a car mechanic deal with the car problem.

Maybe consider that one. Win/win.

Or just carry on using Chrome, as 80% of Windows users do. F...k Edge!

On 7/17/2021 at 9:47 AM, KannikaP said:

Try changing over to Chrome.

I always use Chrome, but I don't like anything on my computer which is no good to me, and Edge is certainly no good to me not being in English.

22 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Now you must decide Chrome or Edge!  How do you do that and why?    LOL

I sometimes use Edge as it seems to work better with Daily Motion, and Opera, because of free VPN when downloading sites like Pirate Bay, but like you I always use Chrome otherwise.

• Like 1