Beaches, Pools, Outdoor Exercise Forbidden?

D M G

3 minutes ago, Guderian said:

As far as I can tell, exercise isn't one of the few essential things that you are allowed outside your home for. My plan is to go to Tesco or Big C for essential food shopping, load up a trolley with heavy stuff, then spend an hour pushing it up and down the aisles until they get suspicious and ask me to leave, lol. 

thats a good idea 

5 minutes ago, Henryford said:

All condo pools are private, they should stay open.

Are you kidding.....Condos management are scared of their own shadows...They delight in closing the pools....The more closers the better.... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Are you kidding.....Condos management are scared of their own shadows...They delight in closing the pools....The more closers the better.... 

Not to mention their cost will go down. I never really got it about pools. Most people stay away from others in pools (except couples). Anyway no problem for me as our pool is private in the back yard. I try to use it often but with the grey skies its not that inviting.

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I am walking now on Beach Road walkway.  I'll let you know if I get arrested.

16267438611451223807534061881125.jpg

At least there might be somewilling ladyboys in the Soi 9 lockup, they seem to have deserted the beach, lol!

17 hours ago, Guderian said:

As far as I can tell, exercise isn't one of the few essential things that you are allowed outside your home for. My plan is to go to Tesco or Big C for essential food shopping, load up a trolley with heavy stuff, then spend an hour pushing it up and down the aisles until they get suspicious and ask me to leave, lol. 

As long as you are not stopped for speeding!

20 hours ago, Guderian said:

Fantastic now that is humour

Exercise is permitted. Public parks are open. The provisional order also says that beaches can remain open, however if your local beach is closed it is because of your local municipality.
The rule is that there should be no gathering of greater than 5, no food or drink consumed and masks at all times.
Exercise areas around lake Mabprachan were busy yesterday afternoon when I got there around 4pm.

Outdoor stadiums are also open, as are waterparks and golf. Gyms are closed.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, thaiclan said:

Outdoor stadiums are also open, as are waterparks and golf.

Just for information, and to possibly save a wasted journey, I was at Pattaya Driving Range on third road earlier and was told they are closed from tomorrow.

23 minutes ago, topt said:

Just for information, and to possibly save a wasted journey, I was at Pattaya Driving Range on third road earlier and was told they are closed from tomorrow.

Yep just been confirmed, golf courses, ranges, parks, pools, barbers and others, so hair cuts aren't essential..

11 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yep just been confirmed, golf courses, ranges, parks, pools, barbers and others, so hair cuts aren't essential..

I look like a coconut already... will let the Mrs go with the Wahl clippers today, for that new monk/convict look!