A bar girl just filled up my car with fuel at PTT.

bbabythai

5 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

From the OP -

"I thought she looked like a bar girl. Lots of tattoos and a bit rough around the edges."

Wow - some people are sure quick to make judgement calls.

Kind of like what I think of the person making this one ...

I was wondering when someone was going to to go ‘woke’ !!!!

For anyone who’s spent any time here, Its pretty easy to spot BG’s in Thailand.

Of course, don’t ‘judge’ a book buy its cover...   but that does not mean the ‘book’ is not readily identifiable, especially when its a ‘smutty mag’ !!!! 

Most will be right about their ‘observation’ the vast majority of the time, thats no reason to be impolite or pass negative judgement, but there is also no reason to pretend we don’t make those observations. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, canthai55 said:

From the OP -

"I thought she looked like a bar girl. Lots of tattoos and a bit rough around the edges."

Snowflake, your comment might have had a bit more bite to it if he had been wrong...

BTW, making a judgment call based on observation isnt the same as judging someone, which what you have done to the OP

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There's quite a lot of them cooking, cleaning, watching TV and doing other normal wifely things for members here!   

Edit:  Ah, sorry, wrong forum, no members' wives here are ex-bar girls, my apologies.

Maybe not a bad thing

2 hours ago, canthai55 said:
3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

So I am wrong in assuming from your post that you are a ------- ------- ?

woke mutha£ucker.....  erm.... wh@re m@nger...  judgemental puritan   erm...  I’m just not sure where you were going with that !!!!....  

• Like 2

On 7/24/2021 at 7:17 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe it's a new concept like Hooters for gasoline.

I would certainly fill up the tank of my bike only at such places - each time 20B every few hours. ???? 

classroom-gogo-girl-pattaya-thailand.jpg

If that's The Classroom up near the Dolphin roundabout, I spent many an hour in there. Happy days back then.

I think there is/ was another down the Walking Street end of town.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Some tell tell signs :

Blond hair dye to varying degrees , usually growing out with black roots .

Tattoos , often on the breasts . Heart or butterfly tattoo .

Smokes . 

When going into a restaurant, asks for the menu , orders food and then gives the menu to her BF.

Short skits that reveal their underwear when they sit on mopeds .

Having to wait outside Temples due to clothing restrictions .

Chirpy and playful  with a rude laugh 

Not so.

Plenty of BGs that don't fit any of those generalisations.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

16 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

For anyone who’s spent any time here, Its pretty easy to spot BG’s in Thailand.

Of course, don’t ‘judge’ a book buy its cover...   but that does not mean the ‘book’ is not readily identifiable, especially when its a ‘smutty mag’ !!!! 

Most will be right about their ‘observation’ the vast majority of the time, thats no reason to be impolite or pass negative judgement, but there is also no reason to pretend we don’t make those observations. 

LOL. I doubt anyone could have identified my past Thai BGs as being BGs when they weren't actually working in a bar. They looked like any other girl of their age.

So many generalisations being bandied about on here.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, canthai55 said:

From the OP -

Agree 100%.

Where I live there are plenty of girls that have tattoos and look a bit rough around the edges, and they sure ain't BGs.

On 7/25/2021 at 8:20 AM, Kinnock said:

Is a bar girl a different species of human?  Or is it like being an Old Etonian and defines you no matter what else you do in life?

IMHO, yes they are. For a start, they don't usually show me the respect I deserve, ie never waiing and skeaing to me like I am an idiot, until they know I speak Thai. 

Years of giving old Helmut and Hank BJs has its toll. 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. I doubt anyone could have identified my past Thai BGs as being BGs when they weren't actually working in a bar. They looked like any other girl of their age.

So many generalisations being bandied about on here.

If a Felang is walking around with a Thai girl and there's a sizable age gap , say a noticeable at least 20 year age gap and they are holding hands , its obvious to everyone that shes being paid to be there with him (Barring pre teens who would appear to be their kids/step kids)

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

If a Felang is walking around with a Thai girl and there's a sizable age gap , say a noticeable at least 20 year age gap and they are holding hands , its obvious to everyone that shes being paid to be there with him (Barring pre teens who would appear to be their kids/step kids)

Yeah, free women don't hold hands. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Yeah, free women don't hold hands. 

They indeed do , although free young Thai ladies dont tend to hold hands with a felang twice/three times her age .

Every knows , its so obvious . 

Felangs strutting  around with young ladies on their arms thinking to themselves "Everyone will be impressed by my attractiveness and desirably and young ladies are besotted my me"

Everyone knows that shes being employed to be there , its so obvious .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

They indeed do , although free young Thai ladies dont tend to hold hands with a felang twice/three times her age .

I get the feeling you are trying to convince yourself about something! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I get the feeling you are trying to convince yourself about something! 

Some older felangs go into bars , "pull" a bar girl for the night and in their minds they are 18 years old again, back home in their home Country , went out down the pub and pulled a cracker who is "well up for it"

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

So you think having a tattoo is bad for their career as a rice farmer or pump attendant? 

who knows what job they may do, property agent, a friend of mine dabbled in things, now a lawyer. Tattoos are the stamp of a sex worker, everyone knows that