Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

34 minutes ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

lockdown to prevent medical system being overwhelmed.

isolating the vulnerable old/  unfit / abusers would have done that

again I ask At What Cost ?…..that massive decision should have gone to Argument & Referendum

elected reps. failing pop. yet again…… like with unvoted mass immigration…..and unvoted EU political & legal alignment pre- Brexit……. lack of proper Test Trace Isolate pre- covid knowing pandemic inevitable……

The world’s leading epidemiologists disagree with you.

I’m not sure what triggered your digression into immigration, the EU, Brexit, please don’t explain your off topic ranting is enough already.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

“The findings showed that both ( AZ & Pfizer) vaccines reduced transmission, but that the Pfizer vaccine was the most effective in doing so.” Right, I’ll selfishly stay with and recommend AZ with its highest protection ( near 100%) against Delta Death ( Pfizer around 96%).

Whatever best motivates you, and if it motivates you to recommend vaccination to others all the better.

Welcome onboard.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 2009 said:

I think adults should be vaccinated and the at risk people first.

What's this got to do with children?

You think we should push through younger children being vaccinated more quickly without proper care and precautions?

Honestly, if even 1 child dies of blood clotting syndrome from a vaccine they didn't need (for themselves) then I think that is far worse than 1 million 60+ aged people dying naturally of covid.

Or would you trade 1 child's life for a few elders' lives? And shouldn't the elders have been vaccinated already to protect themselves?

It isn't about empathy here, mate. It is about rationality and logic. Also, ETHICS.

Some people are showing a blatant disregard for the safety of children, just so (I suspect) they can get back to enjoying their retirement sucking beers in the beer bars.

You've got to be kidding. I sure hope. What a terrible post. Stunning you'd throw 1mm elderly under the bus like that. Incredible. Especially since it'd be possible a bunch of them got the virus from unvaccinated children.

Wow....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cdemundo said:

This article was shared by Tony125, and indicates that vaccines reduce transmission, in contradiction to your pontificating.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/do-coronavirus-vaccines-prevent-transmission-of-the-virus/ar-AAPsEfu?li=BBnb7Kz

Do you even read what you post? 

Quote from the article: 

"The study also found that the protection the vaccines offer against transmission wanes over time.

Three months after having the AstraZeneca vaccine, those who had breakthrough infections were just as likely to spread the Delta variant as the unvaccinated."

So, unless you're getting jabs every three months, well, think for yourself if you can. 

But, in your defense, the study isn't peer-reviewed like all of you always demand of us freedom fighters, so it's fake news for now. 

Also new data coming out of the UK showing higher case counts per 100,000 vaccinated vs 100,000 unvaccinated. I don't have a link ATM. I have no argument about severity, as still higher in unvaccinated. But infection trending in support of vaccine mandates being unnecessary. 

Edited by frantick
Spelling and clarity
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, frantick said:

Do you even read what you post? 

Quote from the article: 

"The study also found that the protection the vaccines offer against transmission wanes over time.

Three months after having the AstraZeneca vaccine, those who had breakthrough infections were just as likely to spread the Delta variant as the unvaccinated."

So, unless you're getting jabs every three months, well, think for yourself if you can. 

But, in your defense, the study isn't peer-reviewed like all of you always demand of us freedom fighters, so it's fake news for now. 

Also new data coming out of the UK showing higher case counts per 100,000 vaccinated vs 100,000 unvaccinated. I don't have a link ATM. I have no argument about severity, as still higher in unvacinated. But infection trending in support of vaccine mandates being unnecessary. 

Missing link from above. Last two columns page 13. Actually indicates vaccinated more harmful to the unvaccinated. 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1023849/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_40.pdf

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2