Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

1 minute ago, Tanomazu said:

You could surely, you could just get the written diagnosis from the doctor.

I think you would need an antibody test which still involves a needle. 

You can also drive without a license but there are penalties. 

I don't wish to go to the US so I'm OK.

2 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

I think you would need an antibody test which still involves a needle. 

You can also drive without a license but there are penalties. 

I don't wish to go to the US so I'm OK.

Yes, an antigen test would make sense, you can do that without a needle.

In all likelihood authorities would insist on a PCR test one suspects, if they had the sense to allow it, which of course they don't.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sucit said:

So you hope people die. You literally are wishing for people to die. 

Enough said. 

Yes I do hope that people who spread anti covid propaganda and with it endanger others die of covid. I think its the only way they will ever listen and learn. I think it would save a lot of lives if those that spread the lies can't spread them. I am talking about those really vocal antivaxxers on social media and so on. When they die of what they made fun off then maybe some of their followers will change their minds and lives will be saved.

Maybe its a bit hard for you to understand but antivaxers put lives at risk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2021 at 10:56 AM, BritManToo said:

More likely Darwin will take care of people allowing experimental substances into their bodies.

If they aren't dangerous, why are all the manufacturers indemnified against any and all problems arising?

A 20c argument to a billion dollar problem, clearly the FB Wizards have impressed you

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yes I do hope that people who spread anti covid propaganda and with it endanger others die of covid. I think its the only way they will ever listen and learn. I think it would save a lot of lives if those that spread the lies can't spread them. I am talking about those really vocal antivaxxers on social media and so on. When they die of what they made fun off then maybe some of their followers will change their minds and lives will be saved.

You said you hope antivaxxers die. So that would be anyone who does not want to take the vaccine, including children btw! You don’t get to change your words. 

You are wishing for people you disagree with to die on a public forum, then acting like it is me that does not understand something. 

You truly, truly do not even understand the words coming out of your mouth. 

Anyway, despite what you may think you cannot win an argument if you wish people to die. So, thanks for playing. 

Edited by sucit
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, sucit said:

You are wishing for people you disagree with to die on a public forum, then acting like it is me that does not understand something. 

You truly, truly do not even understand the words coming out of your mouth. 

Anyway, despite what you may think you cannot win an argument if you wish people to die. So, thanks for playing. 

I cannot win an argument with an antivaxxer anyway, they will never admit to anything or change their minds. I was not wishing people on this forum death at all. Just talking about those vocal antivaxers on social media. Have you actually read the article. This guy kept on denying and making fun of covid until he died. These people influence others and more die. So if a few of those prominent antivaxxers die it might make an impression. 

• Like 2

On 7/26/2021 at 10:49 PM, robblok said:

I hope Darwin takes care of the problem of anti vaxers.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-made-fun-vaccination-efforts-social-media-dies-covid-n1274922

And sometimes Darwin does.

Here it is again folks. A popular post too. I guess it is cool and popular to want people who don’t want to take the vaccine to die. 

Mind you, kids aren’t particularly fond of needles. So I guess they will be anti vaxxers and have been wished to pass away by our esteemed forum member here, 

Proving again how wrong the masses are on most topics.

You ain’t gonna win in any sort of actual judged debate with this stance, just so you know. 

Edited by sucit

4 minutes ago, sucit said:

I wonder if wishing people dead is a violation of forum rules

Probably not lol

I am pretty much sure its against the rules if wish for you to die (I dont just to be clear)

Never wished a specific person to die, nor anyone on this forum. But I am convinced that the only way for antivaxxers to learn is if those vocal in the news antivaxxers die of covid. Just like it would have been good if the Brazilian president who is responsible for thousands of deaths had died of covid when he contracted it. I am pretty sure it would have saved a lot of people. 

On 7/26/2021 at 10:49 PM, robblok said:

I hope Darwin takes care of the problem of anti vaxers.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-made-fun-vaccination-efforts-social-media-dies-covid-n1274922

And sometimes Darwin does.

You wished “anti vaxxers” to die. 

That includes forum members, kids who don’t want to take the vaccine, teenagers, all sorts of people. I guess they should all be 6 feet under according to you. 

Great stance. A real winner of an argument you got there. Shows the awkwardness of your stance is what it does; when you have nothing, just wish your opponent dead. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, sucit said:

Here it is again folks. A popular post too. I guess it is cool and popular to want people who don’t want to take the vaccine to die. 

Mind you, kids aren’t particularly fond of needles. So I guess they will be anti vaxxers and have been wished to pass away by our esteemed forum member here, 

Proving again how wrong the masses are on most topics.

You ain’t gonna win in any sort of actual judged debate with this stance, just so you know. 

Ah now your starting to make things up, but that is on par with antivaxxers. Kids never made a remark about those at all. I have no opinion on kids and covid vaccines. ( i dont have kids never looked in the data so I have no opinion)

Yes it was a popular post, maybe that shows you how fed up people are with antivaxxers. Plus how stupid is it to be antivax and die of covid. That is why there are Darwin awards. 

You still think one can win a debate with an antivaxxer, that is just never ever going to happen. These guys are like sect members they are brainwashed and cant be reasoned with. Its quite clear on this forum. 

People saying that the vaccines caused delta, you show them that delta was there before they started vaccinations and they still don't accept it. I mean they can't be reasoned with. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, thefactoryoutlet said:

hello, so is there anybody who will like to vaccinate but still cannot ?

it's so funny how the speech of most retarded people in charge around the world changed: it is simply impossible to force everybody to vaccine, and as you see, 60% or 70% people vaccinated (maximum that they can reach everywhere it seems?), it's enough to let the unvaccinated live their life ! So why trying to force them when you know actually nothing and just repeat what stupid scientists that I wouldn't even trust if I have a cancer keep repeating ?!

So if you had cancer you wouldn't accept cancer treatment because it's been developed by "stupid scientists"???

If there ever was a case of the pot calling the kettle black....:coffee1:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tanomazu said:

Professor Dame Sarah Gilbert, the creator of the Astra Zeneca vaccine, has said Covid is unlikely to mutate into a much deadlier variant and will eventually just cause the common cold.

Speaking at a Royal Society of Medicine seminar, the scientist said viruses tend to 'become less virulent as they circulate' through the population and there was 'no reason' to think we will have a more virulent version of Sars-CoV-2.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/covid-19-will-just-end-up-causing-a-cold-says-oxford-vaccine-creator-sarah-gilbert-npkds93zd

So to summarise:

1. The vaccines only prevent infection by 49% in the case of the Delta variant

2. Natural immunity is superior, ie longer lasting, than vaccine immunity

3. The creator of the Astra-Zeneca vaccine says the virus will just be like a common cold.

Looks like everyone that got vaccinated made a mistake and those that did not get vaccinated got it right.

Uh, no, that's definitively not the case. In fact, based on all numbers and data that pure unadulterated rubbish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Uh, no, that's definitively not the case. In fact, based on all numbers and data that pure unadulterated rubbish.

You are disagreeing with the Professor Dame Gilbert, who created the Astra Zeneca vaccine?

Seems a bit confident on your part.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Tanomazu said:

You are disagreeing with the Professor Dame Gilbert, who created the Astra Zeneca vaccine?

Seems a bit confident on your part.

He is saying he does not agree with how you sum it up and present the facts. Same goes for me

Infection is not important but its good that its 49% its protection against hospitalization that is important. 

Natural immunity vs vaccine immunity, natural immunity could be longer lasting then vaccine immunity however its far more risky to get natural immunity then that of a vaccine. Read up on how many die and or have lasting covid problems (up to 10%) and then compare with vaccine side effects. The best protection is hybrid protection that is a covid vaccine after an infection

https://theconversation.com/covid-infections-may-give-more-potent-immunity-than-vaccines-but-that-doesnt-mean-you-should-try-to-catch-it-167122

She says its likely that over time it could evolve to a common cold more likely then it evolving in a more potent version. I hope she is right but until that happens what is the value of this information. At this point we still have the deadly Delta variant. 

So I disagree with how you put it down and what you think it meant. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, robblok said:

Should vaccinated people who spread covid die as well. 

• Sad 2

22 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

A kindergartener has to have some vaccines before being allowed into school, pandemic or not. I know you think you're being brave by doing this based on a "principle," but are you at least as brave as a kindergartener? See ya. You will not be missed.

Kids are vaccinated with vaccines that are proven over decades to be OK and effective. Giving young kids the covid vaccine is looney tunes crazy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

Read up on how many die and or have lasting covid problems (up to 10%) and then compare with vaccine side effects. The best protection is hybrid protection that is a covid vaccine after an infection

https://theconversation.com/covid-infections-may-give-more-potent-immunity-than-vaccines-but-that-doesnt-mean-you-should-try-to-catch-it-167122

She says its likely that over time it could evolve to a common cold more likely then it evolving in a more potent version. I hope she is right but until that happens what is the value of this information. At this point we still have the deadly Delta variant. 

So I disagree with how you put it down and what you think it meant. 

Maybe you should read up on how many die. I had actually posted a Lancet article above, which clearly states that less than 10% die.

"Of the subset with complete data, 14.2% (n=2,811) were hospitalised, 2.2% (n=438) were admitted to ICU, and 7.5% (n=1,476) had died."

"The majority of those who test positive for COVID-19 will survive the disease and the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) states that, based on available data, approximately 80% of those who test positive for COVID-19 experience a mild illness or are asymptomatic."

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanepe/article/PIIS2666-7762(21)00074-0/fulltext

We should not forget that globally only 2.9% of the world population actually have the virus.

In addition studies tell you that vaccines only protect 49%, so 51% means greater likelihood of getting infected than not getting infected. Plus there are of course the thousands of adverse events, where people had strokes, blod clots, heart inflammation, paralysis, etc, after taking the vaccine.

Then studies tell you that natural immunity provides better, ie longer, protection than vaccines in any event.

And finally we have Professor Dame Gilbert telling us the virus will merely be causing a common cold going forward.

Looks like it was a mistake to get vaccinated, and those who opted not to get vaccinated got it right.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

If people want to remain unvaccinated and lock themselves away so they do not contract and spread the virus, then I’m fine with that. However, IF people wish to remain part of society, they place others at risk if they wish to do so without being vaccinated.

Equally if people who are so afraid of the virus that they tell others what to do want to lock themselves away , that's fine too. I think you'll find people who are not that keen on getting vaccinated generally are not that afraid of the virus. You'll find the really scared people are among the vaccinated.

Everyone places everyone else at risk all the time, when they step in a car they potentially put others at risk, indeed a much greater risk in Thailand than dying of Covid. Would you suggest people don't drive in Thailand, because they put others at risk? The point rather is that the risk of dying of Covid is, it turns out, a far smaller risk, than was generally assumed previously. Even the creator of the Astra-Zeneca vaccine is now on record saying this virus will be no worse than a common cold.

The world has risk. To live is a risk. You can not eliminate risk if you are alive. The snowflake idea that there should be no risk is frankly misplaced.

Edited by Tanomazu
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Should vaccinated people who spread covid die as well. 

If they spread it on purpose i feel its repulsive, and if people die because of it then I would not shed one tear if they themselves die. But I don't see what vaccinated or not vaccinated has to do with it. Anyone spreading it on PURPOSE is omitting a repulsive act.

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Wrong, vaccines are in a constant phase of development as virologists track and trace antigenic drift and evolve the vaccines alongside the evolution of vaccines. 

When someone uses a term like ‘looney tunes crazy’  we know they lack the scientific and factual information to present as a valid counter argument. 

As a parent of a young child I wouldn't give this vaccine to my kid no way. It's ironic how those with no kids can sit back and quote a person in a white lab coat and believe their data. Get back to me in a decade.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

Maybe you should read up on how many die. I had actually posted a Lancet article above, which clearly states that less than 10% die.

"Of the subset with complete data, 14.2% (n=2,811) were hospitalised, 2.2% (n=438) were admitted to ICU, and 7.5% (n=1,476) had died."

"The majority of those who test positive for COVID-19 will survive the disease and the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) states that, based on available data, approximately 80% of those who test positive for COVID-19 experience a mild illness or are asymptomatic."

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanepe/article/PIIS2666-7762(21)00074-0/fulltext

We should not forget that globally only 2.9% of the world population actually have the virus.

In addition studies tell you that vaccines only protect 49%, so 51% means greater likelihood of getting infected than not getting infected. Plus there are of course the thousands of adverse events, where people had strokes, blod clots, heart inflammation, paralysis, etc, after taking the vaccine.

Then studies tell you that natural immunity provides better, ie longer, protection than vaccines in any event.

And finally we have Professor Dame Gilbert telling us the virus will merely be causing a common cold going forward.

Looks like it was a mistake to get vaccinated, and those who opted not to get vaccinated got it right.

Maybe you should read what i posted, I did not say 10% die i was talking about long Covid an often forgotten risk by antivaxxers.

Again the red herring of infected vs not infected. Its about hospitalization. 

• Unvaccinated people are about 29 times more likely to be hospitalized with Covid-19 than those who are fully vaccinated, according to a CDC study released Tuesday.
  • The new study also found that unvaccinated people were nearly five times more likely to be infected with Covid than vaccinated people.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/24/cdc-study-shows-unvaccinated-people-are-29-times-more-likely-to-be-hospitalized-with-covid.html

Again I don't dispute that getting covid might protect longer but the risk of covid and suffering problems from it or death is far higher then the risks of vaccination. Proven fact.

That prediction of hers might or might not come true but in the meantime those what are vaccinated are 29 times less likely to end up in hospital.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

If they spread it on purpose i feel its repulsive, and if people die because of it then I would not shed one tear if they themselves die. But I don't see what vaccinated or not vaccinated has to do with it. Anyone spreading it on PURPOSE is omitting a repulsive act.

How do you spread it on purpose? You wished death on those who spread covid. 

I'm vaccinated but will not worry about the other guy.