334 die post COVID-19 inoculation, 278 confirmed not linked to vaccine

snoop1130

TSNBg3wSBdng7ijMh1PJI1IAWY7dkxnyZkLLcYoefac-768x432.jpg

A total of 334 people have died after they were inoculated against COVID-19, but posthumous tests have confirmed 278 cases were not linked to the vaccines, while the remaining cases are still being examined, according to Dr. Chawetsan Namwat, emergency health hazards and diseases of Disease Control Department today (Friday).

He disclosed that, by August 12th, 22.5 million doses of vaccines have been administered. These include 10.7 million doses of Sinovac inactivated virus vaccine, 9.68 million doses of AstraZeneca viral vector vaccine, 1.7 million doses of Sinopharm inactivated virus vaccine and 286,704 doses of Pfizer mRNA vaccine.

17.2 million people have received their first vaccine jabs, while 4.8 million are fully inoculated and 414,066 people have received a third booster shot.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/334-die-post-covid-19-inoculation-278-confirmed-not-linked-to-vaccine/

Logo-top-.png
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ukrules said:

What I'm watching out for are the number of people who've been vaccinated but still die from COVID.

Proper numbers won't be available until about a month after second vaccinations but that time approaches.

It's very much a possibility: mishandling of vaccines (e.g. lack of cooling), also the efficacy dropping by 6% every 2 months (as reported)... If Covid-19 stays on in Thailand, then after two years people who got vaccinated in early 2021 will be down to minimal efficacy in late 2022...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StayinThailand2much said:

It's very much a possibility: mishandling of vaccines (e.g. lack of cooling), also the efficacy dropping by 6% every 2 months (as reported)... If Covid-19 stays on in Thailand, then after two years people who got vaccinated in early 2021 will be down to minimal efficacy in late 2022...

Expect Booster's !   I'm still waiting for my pre booster to land here!

• Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 7:54 AM, anterian said:

So out of 334 people 56 people may have died because of the vaccine. 

56 cases still being investigated. Almost certainly a mixture of related abd unrelated to vaccine.

Out of 17,200,000 people

Even if all 56 are vaccine rekated  = .0003%

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

56 cases still being investigated. Almost certainly a mixture of related abd unrelated to vaccine.

Out of 17,200,000 people

Even if all 56 are vaccine rekated  = .0003%

Does it matter what it was? They went in, got a shot, and are now dead. I suppose it does matter, but whatever it was it can obviously happen again. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

33 minutes ago, sucit said:

Does it matter what it was? They went in, got a shot, and are now dead. I suppose it does matter, but whatever it was it can obviously happen again. 

Actually, most people when they die stay dead. Are all those zombie TV shows and movies actually documentaries?

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, sucit said:

I have no idea what you mean.

Plenty of people did not go in and get a shot and are also now dead. People die.

in the case of vaccinated people you are talking about 17.2 million people. Naturally among these, some have since died. Same is true of people who do not get vaccinated.

The question is whether being vaccinated results in an increased risk of death, taking into account both reduced risk of COVID and very, very, very small risk of serious vaccine adverse effect. And abundant evidence shows that it does not, in fact it significantly reduces the risk of death overall (i.e. the miniscule risk of death associated with the vaccine is far less than the risk of death related to COVID in unvaccinated people).

A zero risk option does not exist. But most reasonable people would be happy with 99.997% safe, especially since the alternative is much less safe.

• Like 1

Could be that the vaccine elevated the primary symptoms of their death.  

Anyway, It will take years to see the long-term side effects of this vaccine.

That's why probably why they want worldwide vaccination; to get rid of the control group.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1