Banglamung Police arrest eighteen people for holding an illegal birthday party in Pattaya

webfact

25 minutes ago, robblok said:

Is there a reward for doing such things, never read about it. Im sure some people would do such things to claim money.

No reward necessary. These Covid rules bring up the worst in people.

The block attendants are out on the watch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KhunBENQ said:

No reward necessary. These Covid rules bring up the worst in people.

The block attendants are out on the watch.

Im divided about this I mean its clearly a risk and breaking the rules. But personally I would not report people on the other hand stuff like this makes us all live with covid longer. 

• Haha 1

They should have visited Saphan Kwai last night at 1am.....sounded like a rave or dance party going on and it went on for hours. Same gogo place as last weeks event from the direction that the music was coming from. Plenty of people yahooing and carrying on as well, they weren't exactly hiding in fear.

• Haha 1

So great !

I feel a lot safer now !

????

Six of the suspects tested positive for drugs ? why the news never publish how much they had to pay to go home freely as 99% of people arrested with drugs ?!

Edited by sncoem

16 hours ago, robblok said:

Is there a reward for doing such things, never read about it. Im sure some people would do such things to claim money.

I am pretty sure there could be.... everyone wants a commission here for some effort. We know the police do well out of this so why not a tip to a network of informers. Didn't Bangkok authorities offer a payment for those supplying pictures of motorcycles using footpaths?