Expats in Thailand to get vaccines soon: Anutin

webfact

5 hours ago, head bender said:

In Hua Hin we have been treated very fairly I get my 2nd shot on Monday morning. Well done PKK

Been to Hua Hin hospital 4 times, no have vaccine .still waiting for my first jab. I go again Monday.

4 hours ago, Havenstreet1940 said:

Where there's life there's hope!

Having read yeterday that the vaccine rollout was in first gear, I decided to do the rounds in KK to see if my luck had changed.   And yes it has - no longer am I told 'falang must wait' instead I was overjoyed to know that it will be 'soon'.  I asked what 'soon' meant and was told 'soon'.   

To be honest I was offered Sinovac, but as it is my plan to go to the UK within the next 6 months, I declined as my family tell me I wil not be allowed into many places (Restaurants,pubs,cinemas etc) if I do not have a UK recognised vaccination.

AZThailand will be acceptable I am told and the liklihood of this  being confirmed shortly is re-assuring.   MrNA vaccines are also medically a no-no for me.

what a difference a day makes.  yesterday we where told to stay close to our phone and that notifications for appointments of Pfizer vaccinations  via expatvac where imminent. 

Edited by malibukid
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Mr Anutin said that the Ministry of Public Health and Department of Consular Affairs have been working hard to liaise with foreingn embassies in Thailand so that all expats are able to receive the vaccine. 

Probably trying to negotiate payment for the millions of vaccines required for all expats.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ronster said:

I shall note it on my calendar . 
Is it possible to buy 2022 calendar yet ? ????

No problem for me .... on condition it is 2022 for my as the Pfizer booster as 3 th shot , 1 done , second on 8 sept. coming ????

• Like 2