Green card????

Mintyy

I was able to open the Mor Pom app and all my info is listed. But I do need a paper copy as I have to register my vaccinated record.
This what I have to register for the Province of British Columbia, Canada.

You must upload an image of an official vaccination record confirming the details of your previous dose or doses.

Your immunization record will be entered into the Provincial Immunization Registry. This usually takes about 2 to 3 weeks. Once entered in the Provincial Immunization Registry you can access your immunization record online through Health Gateway.

Edited by dsj

1 minute ago, dsj said:

I was able to open the Mor Pom app and all my info is listed. But I do need a paper copy as I have to register my vaccinated record.
This what I have to register for the Province of British Columbia, Canada.

You must upload an image of an official vaccination record confirming the details of your previous dose or doses.

Your immunization record will be entered into the Provincial Immunization Registry. This usually takes about 2 to 3 weeks. Once entered in the Provincial Immunization Registry you can access your immunization record online through Health Gateway.

For TH you have this a__ backwards.

After your first and 2nd doses, you will receive a printout of all the details pertaining to your shot (s).

Then you can register on the Mor Phrom (which you seem to have done), where your data is digitally stored.

So keep your paper copy and you can access the same info on the app.

Remember this app and database is ONLY for Thailand vaccination records.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

For TH you have this a__ backwards.

After your first and 2nd doses, you will receive a printout of all the details pertaining to your shot (s).

Then you can register on the Mor Phrom (which you seem to have done), where your data is digitally stored.

So keep your paper copy and you can access the same info on the app.

Remember this app and database is ONLY for Thailand vaccination records.

Thanks, that's what I thought, but I wanted to double check. Actually MedPark put everything in, all I had to do was register on the app and all my info popped up.

5 hours ago, Eff1n2ret said:

It won't let me register, I get a message like 'API error'. I wonder if it's because on the MedPark certificate (first dose) my phone number is not recorded, just entered as "null". Unless it's a temporary glitch I suppose I have to wait to get that fixed on my second visit, which is not until late October. In the meantime, I doubt I will be refused service in any of my local restaurants.

ROFL don't get too excited about MedPark database. I'm due for my second jab next week, but they just sent me another email, this time addressed to AHM SHAFIQUL ISLAM saying to come for a first injection in September...

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, The Farang said:

Why not just use the Morchana tracking app they make people download for the Phuket Sandbox?  Makes no sense to go looking around for a green piece of paper to show you're vaxed.  Everyone has a smartphone by now.

Question if you know, What happens or how does it work if I arrive at the airport for the Phuket sandbox and I don’t have a smartphone. Just a regular old phone without camera or GPS or capability of downloading apps. What would be the other options ? Thank you.

4 hours ago, bangon04 said:

so anyone who dares not to have a smartphone is a third class moron????  nice....

No, they are not a moron, but 12 months ago everyone could see that a smart phone would be needed in the future for covid.  It's now the future.  

1 hour ago, XtraFly said:

Question if you know, What happens or how does it work if I arrive at the airport for the Phuket sandbox and I don’t have a smartphone. Just a regular old phone without camera or GPS or capability of downloading apps. What would be the other options ? Thank you.

They would put a tracking bracelet on you

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Leaver said:

No, they are not a moron, but 12 months ago everyone could see that a smart phone would be needed in the future for covid.  It's now the future.  

A smartphone is not and never will be a mandatory requirement to have the right to live and exist in society, it is and allways will be an optional accessory.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Espanol said:

They would put a tracking bracelet on you

Okay, that's a good start to be aware of the other options, is there any info on google or here that discuss more how does this bracelet work or even confirms if no smart phone then a bracelet will be mandatory, Just curious ? I tried google and here and couldn't find anything confirming that.

4 hours ago, smedly said:

A smartphone is not and never will be a mandatory requirement to have the right to live and exist in society, it is and allways will be an optional accessory.

Bold statement here... already we have chipped ID cards and Passports - and technology moves on. As soon as it's practical, it's almost guaranteed.

Why don't you take the opportunity to cook at home?

Better cleaner food, bigger portions, healthier, no MSG, no additives, sugars, salt.

Plenty of reasons above and no worries about mask wearing or social distancing unless you use it as an excuse to stay away from family members.

Is everyone so desperate to get to Sizzlers or KFC / Macdonalds?

1 hour ago, ben2talk said:

Bold statement here... already we have chipped ID cards and Passports - and technology moves on. As soon as it's practical, it's almost guaranteed.

absolute nonsense, there is a massive difference between a passive chipped PP or CC and an enabled powered active device, the fact you are making such a comparison shows your lack of understanding of the technology

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

Why don't you take the opportunity to cook at home?

But I do normally, COVID or not. Do you mind if I have a break now and then?

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

Is everyone so desperate to get to Sizzlers or KFC / Macdonalds?

Those the only restos you know? Must be that brainwashing we condemn so often. Most of our Brits wouldn't be caught dead in KFC, or McDonald's (Macdonalds, ????) and I suspect Sizzlers as well. Thankfully, you didn't hijack the thread w/ a mention of Starbucks, OMG. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, smedly said:

absolute nonsense, there is a massive difference between a passive chipped PP or CC and an enabled powered active device, the fact you are making such a comparison shows your lack of understanding of the technology

As devices consume less power, in the future it'll be entirely possible to have battery free devices which are less passive. Your understanding of the phrase 'as technology moves on' and what that could entail makes this comment entirely irrelevant.

38 minutes ago, leba said:

I can see that people here are still happy to be treated like farm animals...

no way I would use a pass in EU, let alone in Thailand...

maybe it's so sad to become an old man ?

What a silly post! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Today got yet another form of certificate via LINE message from MorProm.

All in Thai (incl my name).

Kind of strange: no mention that first shot was Sinovac?

Screenshot_20210829-132356_LINE.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2021 at 1:43 PM, Billpro785 said:

For those of us who have been vaccinated outside of Thailand , I would assume we would show our vaccination card ? 

Isn't it obvious? But I doubt the staff can even read/understand your foreign vaccination card.

That's why if you are staying long term in Thailand, it's better to get vaccinated in Thailand.

Edited by EricTh

1 hour ago, Jonathan Swift said:

I'm still in the US, here we get a CDC (Center For Disease Control) card, which is accepted in most countries and by most airlines -  as to Thailand, I guess I'll see when I get back in October, but I don't see why it wouldn't be. 

CDC Vaccine card.jpg

I can't believe they actually wrote on it instead of typed on it as in Thailand. 

Where's the official signature and chop by the officer?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Isn't it obvious? But I doubt the staff can even read/understand your foreign vaccination card.

That's why if you are staying long term in Thailand, it's better to get vaccinated in Thailand.

Well seriously when we already came in to the Sandbox with our EU or US vaccine certificates the info is in the system already. How can it be complicated to transfer that into the local QR code? I'm just afraid they can make a simple thing complicated again.

And to your second point, it does make sense for some of us living in TH long term to go back to our home country for a while and enjoy a moment of freedom and come back with a proper vaccine. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ChomDo said:

Well seriously when we already came in to the Sandbox with our EU or US vaccine certificates the info is in the system already. How can it be complicated to transfer that into the local QR code? I'm just afraid they can make a simple thing complicated again.

And to your second point, it does make sense for some of us living in TH long term to go back to our home country for a while and enjoy a moment of freedom and come back with a proper vaccine. 

Right. And you think the Thai officers can read the vaccination cards from every country in the world with different languages and different formats and key into their system?

If the info is already in their system, then why is it that we have to photocopy our passport and visa information every time we need to do a yearly renewal?

The Thai government can't even make a 100% English version of their Mor Prom app so things aren't as simple as you think. 

Edited by EricTh

10 hours ago, smedly said:

Should be interesting for the countries that are / will only be issuing digital vaccine passports.  I suppose people could carry their laptop around with them.  ????