Thailand reports 17,984 COVID-19 cases, 292 more deaths

webfact

9 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

There does seem to be a sea-change and a more optimistic feeling around, especially with the restrictions being relaxed.   Let's hope it continues that way.

there has been no relaxing of restrictions. they have simply been transferred from businesses being closed to only double vaxxed people allowed to go there. In reality, I think they have been increased considering the low number of double vaxxed people.  all the millions being currently vaxxed are first timers, who wont be getting a second jab for 2+ months if it was AZ.

1 hour ago, poskat said:

there has been no relaxing of restrictions. they have simply been transferred from businesses being closed to only double vaxxed people allowed to go there. In reality, I think they have been increased considering the low number of double vaxxed people.  all the millions being currently vaxxed are first timers, who wont be getting a second jab for 2+ months if it was AZ.

(Optimistic post alert...)

I doubt the idea of only allowing entry to double-vaxxed people will be implemented. It seems impractical and unworkable, especially if they plan to try and apply it for parks, malls and shops. 

No, restrictions are starting to be relaxed and I doubt that there will be any going back on them now.  

Schools next...

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, anchadian said:

This is more like it! 915,738 people were vaccinated in just one day and now 33.88% of the population has had least one jab & 10.82% are fully vaccinated. Expect this to go up quickly now as more people who had AstraZeneca in June are finally receiving their second jab #Thailand

https://twitter.com/RichardBarrow/status/1431496045502992390

I've worked this one out now, it must be that new robotic machine they invented to suck every last drop of vaccine from the vials and now they've got plenty of stock....LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1