No special privileges for Joe Ferrari - he's in quarantine in a fan room not air-conditioning

webfact

In my exps thais prefer fans and freak out over AC as they think it will kill them....

Ive had students cry when I tried to turn it on while teaching....thus the sweating continued

I have somewhat assimilated to heat there and joke i can always spot newbies as they sweat hard!

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

His room and that of the other policemen had bars, CCTV and an external fan.

Well I wonder whats on tap for the Bars. Johnny Walker, Singha etc... oh wait he is in a cell not a room with a bar.

Edited by ThailandRyan

2 hours ago, webfact said:

an autopsy yesterday determined that asphyxiation was the cause of death of Jirapong, 24.

What else would it have been if the "cops" in question were filmed suffocating him?!?!

Hope they don't pull an Epstein.  Found hanging by his bed sheets while the guards were slipped a mickey and the CCV camera suddenly malfunctioning, wait!  Why would Joe have bed sheets in his hot cell?  Guards looking at each other "did you give him bed sheets?  No, I thought you did.  Maybe the other shift, no need to ask.  I just found an envelope...".  RTP problem solved.

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Wifey says you can buy all sorts of luxuries in jail (she's not been jailed, but knows everything).

He will certainly not be eating prison food she claims.

Little ex-Chief Chicken-Wing does not look like he gets by on food, I'd suggest he has already developed a taste for the old Ya Ice he fearlessly saves the kiddies from, by the look of his ladyboy bod. But not to worry, even that is available in jail, world-wide!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Joe is walking on thin ice and time will tell if he will make it to the other side.

There were a shakeout within the ranks of the police force right after the coup. Remember the police officer that was seeking political asylum in Australia?

Others were arrested and some died of blood infection while detained. 

• Thanks 1

Shame if he dies of Covid in quarantine -the cover our asses variant- before any incriminating trial can take place. 

I'd be taking bets he'll be Epstienized, but I don't want to be arrested for online gambling, then suffocated for my overly-seasoned retirement fortune.

They'll make a big show of auctioning his stuff too, and when the cameras have gone, the loot will just be divvied up, unpaid for anyway, to all the coverup guys who are working triple time on it right now.

This place, when I'm not spraying coffee, often makes me have to choke back down my breakfast -at least twice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1