Vaccine certificate

malthebluff

Has anybody got a vaccine certificate from thailand. I have had both jabs herein Thailand but no proof apart from the emails sent to me about appointments.

I have the 13 digit number on the emails and have read I can enter them on more prom app but it's all in Thai and seems not to work. I just need proof I've been vaccinated if I travel anywhere

18 minutes ago, malthebluff said:

Has anybody got a vaccine certificate from thailand. I have had both jabs herein Thailand but no proof apart from the emails sent to me about appointments.

I have the 13 digit number on the emails and have read I can enter them on more prom app but it's all in Thai and seems not to work. I just need proof I've been vaccinated if I travel anywhere

Do you know anyone who can read Thai, like say a Thai person?

• Haha 2

Open mohprompt .

Make account, inset your 13 digit id number  and your

Phonenumber, and then you will receive a 6 digit number which you insert in the box named men,. They now ask you for a password 6 digit a d repeat that, and you have your covid passport.

Easy.

Good luck.

You must have moh prompt installed.

Have a nice weekend.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, pitufikken said:

Open mohprompt .

Make account, inset your 13 digit id number  and your

Phonenumber, and then you will receive a 6 digit number which you insert in the box named men,. They now ask you for a password 6 digit a d repeat that, and you have your covid passport.

Easy.

Good luck.

You must have moh prompt installed.

Have a nice weekend.

Thank you so much

4 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Still no info available what happens to those who had there two shots already in Europe?

Or the US.

I have asked many, some well connected ,and no one has an answer.

It seems they haven't  got this far in their thinking yet.  If there was any thinking involved. 

Edited by sirineou

i got 2 shots already, ASTRA

when i asked them about the certificate they gave me a link and filled it.. its 2 weeks now and nothing so far. 

Im keeping all the text messages from the place i got vaccinated also pictures when i was getting the shot too. Also the tel of the doc who did it. this is thailand they will ask for a photo at the end of the day for sure 55555

49 minutes ago, fangless said:

What is posted above may be called a certificate of vaccination in English on the cover but is actually the Vaccination Passport issued separately  by the MOH for a 50Baht fee to the Vaccination Certificate, shown below, which is issued free by the hospital which does the jabs. I have both documents.

1109960671_vaccert.jpg.5a396621495aa6c5149b14d9efa6998f.jpg

My certificate looks just like this except except for the vaccine used.  Both of my doses were Pfizer.  I took the A4 certificate to a copy shop and had it laminated then took a screen shot to store on my phone.  I will go the the local Provincial  Health Office next week and show it to them.  They will issue the yellow vaccination booklet mentioned by others on this thread.

2 hours ago, fangless said:

What is posted above may be called a certificate of vaccination in English on the cover but is actually the Vaccination Passport issued separately  by the MOH for a 50Baht fee to the Vaccination Certificate, shown below, which is issued free by the hospital which does the jabs. I have both documents.

1109960671_vaccert.jpg.5a396621495aa6c5149b14d9efa6998f.jpg

I have the certificate pictured above issued after my second Pfizer jab.There was no mention of any other certificate.Do I need any other certificate for any reason?Thanks.

Just now, chang50 said:

I have the certificate pictured above issued after my second Pfizer jab.There was no mention of any other certificate.Do I need any other certificate for any reason?Thanks.

My understanding is the yellow "Passport" is required for travel.  The document in my post above is required to get the "Passport".  In CM it takes a week and 50Baht for standard issue without any planned travel itinerary although it took me a while to convince them I needed it now in case of emergency.  There are reports in the CM forum of people getting a same day "Passport" with a proven immediate itinerary.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fangless said:

My understanding is the yellow "Passport" is required for travel.  The document in my post above is required to get the "Passport".  In CM it takes a week and 50Baht for standard issue without any planned travel itinerary although it took me a while to convince them I needed it now in case of emergency.  There are reports in the CM forum of people getting a same day "Passport" with a proven immediate itinerary.

Thanks I have no immediate travel plans but agree it is worth looking into rather than waiting till needed..

• Like 1

I am due second Pfizer shot on Tuesday. I have just tried to create an account on the Mor prom app and it asks for a 13 digit ID.

When I first registered myself at the hospital for Pfizer I didn't use any Thai ID only my UK passport, which is of course, only nine digits.

I do have pink card and Thai drivers license, but these were not used to get the first shot of Pfizer.

I have just entered pink card details and phone number which it accepted but didn't send me an OTP

Edited by Scouse123

2 hours ago, Oxx said:

Wasn't there supposed to be a yellow booklet as proof of vaccination for international travel, only issued in four locations, IIRC? Or is the app. now going to provide the necessary proof?

17 minutes ago, chang50 said:

The idea was supposed to be that the app would provide whatever proof you needed for domestic purposes within Thailand, and the yellow book was only for international travel.

In reality, Thailand is the only country I'm aware of that took the phrase "vaccine passport" completely literally and decided to produce a passport-sized cardboard booklet (for a fee, at limited locations, with a needlessly bureaucratic application process). Other nations interpreted the phrase as referring to a general concept, and produced (all free and provided automatically, as far as I know) electronic or paper certificates with varying levels of security.

As a result, your hospital-issued document with the QR code will probably be honored almost everywhere for international travel - it's definitely more "official looking" than the US card, for example, and most  countries and airlines would actually be rather surprised to see a yellow booklet instead.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

I am due second Pfizer shot on Tuesday. I have just tried to create an account on the Mor prom app and it asks for a 13 digit ID.

When I first registered myself at the hospital for Pfizer I didn't use any Thai ID only my UK passport, which is of course, only nine digits.

If you didn't use a Thai ID number to register, the system would have assigned you a 13-digit "ID number" at the time of your first shot - it would appear on your "Covid 19 Vaccine Appointment Card" for the second dose, and probably begins with 60000. If you didn't get the appointment card, the number should appear again on the document you get after the second shot.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, bang saen guy said:

Would be interesting to see a list of countries that issue a vaccination certificate. Tourists from countries that do not may never enter a restaurant in Thailand. Not well though out. Perhaps the General should order governments from other countries to issue one. Don't they know who he is?

"We will start welcoming large numbers of vaccinated foreign tourists on October 1."

"Also on October 1, we will start requiring proof of vaccination from the Mor Prom app to enter restaurants."

- But vaccinated foreigners won't have records in Mor Prom. How will they be able to eat at restaurants?

"Ummm..." 

1 hour ago, khunjeff said:

If you didn't use a Thai ID number to register, the system would have assigned you a 13-digit "ID number" at the time of your first shot - it would appear on your "Covid 19 Vaccine Appointment Card" for the second dose, and probably begins with 60000. If you didn't get the appointment card, the number should appear again on the document you get after the second shot.

Thank you