Don Thanks Tammy for Vaccine Donation

webfact

t.jpg

UNITED STATES, Sept 29 (TNA) – Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Don Pramudwinai expressed his gratitude towards US senator Tammy Duckworth for pushing for the US donation of COVID-19 vaccine to Thailand.

The Foreign Ministry released pictures of the meeting between Mr. Don and Ms. Duckworth, the Thai-American US senator, on Sept 27 during his visit to Washington DC.

Mr. Don expressed his gratitude towards Ms. Duckworth for her support for the donation of 1 million COVID-19 vaccine doses from the US. Both expressed their satisfaction that the US government convened a meeting of a Thai-US working group this week to start the process of the vaccine donation.

Discover Cigna’s range of health insurance solutions created for expats and local nationals living in Thailand - click to view

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-790582

tnalogo.jpg
  • Thanks 1

quote from link:  

"The report prompted the US embassy in Thailand and the Thai embassy in the US to state that the US had not sought any document from Thailand on the issue. (TNA)

I must have missed that important piece from the jigsaw of misinformation......

I still find it amazing that the journalist don't ask why he has not cleared the "misunderstanding" up. Everyone in goverment was saying the US was at fault and that Don would check what was the problem and discuss it.

Obviously that was just a distraction to hope that it would fade away. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

This story appears to have disappeared almost entirely? Where are the 1 million Pfizer shots? Did they ever get here?

I think that its true that the Thais were incompetent but now they are hiding that fact otherwise Anutin looks bad. The US is not pushing the issue and the Thai media is not trying to find it out. Probably warned not too.

If the Thai government was right im sure it would have been plastered over the news.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robblok said:

I think that its true that the Thais were incompetent but now they are hiding that fact otherwise Anutin looks bad. The US is not pushing the issue and the Thai media is not trying to find it out. Probably warned not too.

If the Thai government was right im sure it would have been plastered over the news.

I checked the three Twitter accounts run by the US Embassy in Thailand. Nothing there, either. And they usually highlight and brag about anything from donated facemasks to cash giveaways. This all seems very odd. Like both sides are trying to hush it up.

• Like 1