Stick up for yourself in Thailand - remember the customer is sometimes right!

rooster59

Now Now Rooster,this is known,all of it in greater detail than even you could realise,its when some newly arrived nutter arrives just off the banana boat and puts his own spin on events that upsets the apple cart

anyway  "up noorf"  UK you sound like,from my immediate neighbourhood too

Edited by fredscats

In other words, how to be a Karen in Thailand. ???? jk 

But in the end, if the thing you're fighting for is worth 20฿, is it worth making a whole scene, and make everyone lose face, especially yourself (and also all foreigners)?

Edited by ThLT
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, ThLT said:

In other words, how to be a Karen in Thailand. ???? jk 

But in the end, if the thing you're fighting for is worth 20฿, is it worth making a whole scene, and make everyone lose face, especially yourself (and also all foreigners)?

Integrity has no monetary value. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

I have been spammed with Messages by customer service from a shop selling trough Lazada. I gave them 3 stars for a product with an explanation, this product is ok, but not especially solid, and could need some improvements. Nice and polite review. 

Started with a nice try to give me vouchers to change my review to 5 stars and finely ended up with i loose my job if you do not change. Contacted Lazada customer service explained the story, and gave them screenshots. And all they said, this is between you and the shop ????

I tried to tell them this is bad for Lazada reputation, but no respons or understanding at all. 

One star works much better!