Whats the baddest thing you have done ?

• 1 month later...

While a child, I was a very good boy.  However, I learned the mechanics of the old Bell phones (FYI and related, the Captain Crunch whistle really did work but that's another story).   From there, I and a mate practiced that knowledge by removing the microphone magnetic fillings from the speaker portion of the intercom phones in a number of classrooms in our middle school.  Teachers could hear the Office but not be heard.  It was all well and funny until they started to use impact hammers to open up the walls to inspect the wiring.   We subtly let the administration know that they were on the wrong path and how to fix the phones.   Nevertheless, we lived in fear for years that they would discover us and the repercussions we would suffer.   I have (mostly) lived a very good life since.  ????   ...Except for the episode where I created a new fictitious student in my middle school who was to be transferring in and "was" a straight A student and national-level in all sports.   I created the student history and "former" school records enrollment records and had a friend insert them into the School files.  This created immense excitement in all of the coaches as well as teachers hoping that this student would serve as a positive role-model for the rest of us.  Every day, the teachers would scratch their heads during roll call when the non-existent student was called and every morning the non-existent student was called during the school-wide morning intercom messages to the Office for discussion/punishment for another unapproved absence.    Ok, I was not a very good boy.

The baddest thing I ever done, or should I say one of them, I would do it again under the same circumstances. When I sold my house to a woman, she done me out of £1000.

So I locked all the double glazed windows, then after the cheque was in my hands, I threw away the keys instead of giving them to her. The estate agent kept chasing me for them.

Then a short time after I was driving past the house I noticed she had replaced the windows, it must have cost her thousands. I sure felt happy that day.

7 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

The baddest thing I ever done, or should I say one of them, I would do it again under the same circumstances. When I sold my house to a woman, she done me out of £1000.

So I locked all the double glazed windows, then after the cheque was in my hands, I threw away the keys instead of giving them to her. The estate agent kept chasing me for them.

Then a short time after I was driving past the house I noticed she had replaced the windows, it must have cost her thousands. I sure felt happy that day.

How did she "do you out of 1000 " ?

Not me, but read it in the newspaper years ago -

Dentist breaks up with his GF. Says I go for the weekend, take your stuff and move out.

Comes back, all GF stuff gone, house OK. Fone off the hook.

Picks up fone, Chinese voice says (this he found out later - "At the tone the time will be ..." from Hong Kong.

Took the fone company to court, fone was in his name, he had to pay. 555

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

How did she "do you out of 1000 " ?

It's a long story and I don't feel like printing it all down. lets say it is to do with improvements made to the house before I bought it 15 years previously.