Provincial governors in Thailand told to continue strict measures to stop Covid-19

webfact

1 hour ago, IamNoone88 said:

However, you will stop the economy and that will lead to a financial and debt crisis that will be even harder to manage and will have political ramifications.

You day that like it's a bad thing....

• Confused 3

6 hours ago, koratkarlos said:

I am confused.  I thought the country is opening up.  

Yeah what they going to do change the country opening date for the 3rd or 4th time? Damn I want to go home to ban phe and Suan son beach, miss my wife and dogs  good news then bad news jezz. Don’t want to go thru quarantine Phuket sandbox or pattaya 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

How do you feel if they treat to you as schoolkids??? They have to obey Mr Prayuth.... I thought he was handling adults and they they " don't" obey maybe they are not suitable for the job.... But just the " obey" ..... 

It's the military academy training, hard to forget.

• Like 1

Provincial governors in Thailand told to continue strict measures to stop Covid-19
Let's assess the meaning - Tourism will be dead until 2023 for sure, probably longer..  Small and medium business will go bankrupt.  Rich foreigners and Thais will buy bankrupt properties for satang on the dollar.
When they finally "open" again the elite and wealthy will own everything.
Commoners will be told to accept extreme austerity in the name of "Climate Change."  Commoners will begin to die out.

On 10/6/2021 at 3:14 PM, StayinThailand2much said:

Or look at Scandinavia; new cases and deaths almost down to zero, and life almost back to what it was like in 2019.

No no no - that's because everyone in Sweden is dead.  There are no more Swedes to die. That's gotta be the reason. Opening up is sure death!  The "Experts" and main-stream talking-heads told me so - so I believe!!! I believe!!!  Be Afriad!!!

9 minutes ago, pagallim said:

I see that today the Governor of Chantanaburi has banned the sale of alcohol from all shops.

Control Freaks in positions of power abound as they put their knee on the necks of the unwashed masses. 

But... but... we were told "reopening" ? "Millions of tourists" ? "Learn how to live with the virus" ? etc.

No ?

That's not the roadmap ?

One governor has heard the generalissime, loud and clear !

Chanthaburi bans alcool... EVERYWHERE, even in stores...

Source : https://twitter.com/The_PattayaNews/status/1445971173490118660

Bravo ! Thailand su su !