Anutin praised for getting Thailand off UK's travel "red list"

webfact

Just one question so if I was vaccinated with the first job being that Chinese vaccine and then the second one was that  One that was made or manufactured in Thailand can I visit the UK without being quarantine will the UK honor those vaccines that I have done in Thailand just a question TIT

2 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

Just one question so if I was vaccinated with the first job being that Chinese vaccine and then the second one was that  One that was made or manufactured in Thailand can I visit the UK without being quarantine will the UK honor those vaccines that I have done in Thailand just a question TIT

As far as I am aware the U.K. don’t accept the Thai manufactured AZ vaccine and if that’s the case quarantine would still be a requirement 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wabel said:

Why is he not wearing his little doctor’s jacket to emphasise his importance 

He was likely advised by one of his high priced PR people, that it was the "wrong look". A construction hat would be more appropriate. 

His greatest accomplishment in life was being a part of the construction of Swampy. He should have stuck with construction, where he at least knew something about what he was doing. He is in so far over his head as health minister, it boggles the mind to consider. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

No, Sinovac or sinopharm not recognised in UK.

Edited by Scott

4 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

he was the reason Thailand made the red list in the first place

When asked about that , his response was he was not aware of such a list and if it does exist it’s either fake or a mistake ????????

8 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Dont want to sound rude , but the U.K took all but 7 Countries off the Red list , this about the U.K. opening up again because of the local British people nearly all being vaccinated , rather than anything Thailand has done  

Afghanistan and North Korea are not on the covid red list either.......

I maybe have misunderstand all about this, but is it not this way? A nut in, the boss of the Thai health ministry have decide that "ordinary" thai people should be vaccinated with one of two Chinese vaccin, either Sinovax or Sinopharm. He have more than ordered it. He have said that those thais that refuse to take it are not allowed to visit public areas. But UK has never accept those vaccines for visit the country, so most of the thai people is still on the red list.    

• Like 1

Patting each other on the backs.

There still a dearth of vaccines and theres a rise in cases down south.

Once the next wave hits that complete idiot will do what he does best.

Blame everything on other people.

Disgusting Human being.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Suphachai wrote that Anutin explained to the ambassador about the virus situation in Thailand and said that 46-47 million (now 55 million) had received jabs, Thailand was on top of everything and it was all going according to plan.

1st jabs?

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Bhumjaithai party list PM and registrar Suphachai Jaisamut went on his personal Facebook page to praise his party leader, DPM and health minister Anutin Charnvirakul.

This is right up there with the "grown men grovelling" at the feet of Prawit.