How long after Sino/Astra can I get Pfizer/Moderna?

Neeranam

Have you checked that Sinovac --> AstraZeneca --> Moderna (or Pfizer) meets UK requirements for full vaccination.  The UK recognizes mix and match, or do they insist on 2 jabs of the same or 1 of J&J?

Two jabs of AZ would satisfy the UK requirements (now that the UK recognizes AZ made and administered in Thailand.

Apparently the UK does allow mix and match vaccines to be considered fully vaccinated but they must be vaccines on the approved list.  So Sinovac --> AstraZeneca --> Pfizer or Moderna would qualify (based on the AZ and Pfizer/Moderna jabs):

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/countries-with-approved-covid-19-vaccination-programmes-and-proof-of-vaccination

Hi, Just wondering , knowing you're an informed bunch, can someone kind enough send me a link to the long term safety studies of mixing and matching these different vaccines , cheers in advance, looking forward to your replies..especially the studies to read ...

• Confused 1

On 10/19/2021 at 2:43 AM, tonray said:

How can any doctor be more credible than the ThaiVisa infotainment crew ?

To speak to my NHS doctor, I either need to wait weeks for an appointment or go and queue outside the surgery, in the hope that I might be in the first 16 who are granted an audience.

As for his knowledge, all I know is that at some time in the past, he/she passed all the exams and so on needed to qualify.   

What I don't know is if he/she is diligent at keeping up to date with new issues, like covid vaccines.  

Since some of them can't even properly read blood test results off the computer screen, I have my doubts.

I'd much rather trust reliable references to information such as government recommendations from various countries & research papers.    At least I can read it before making a decision, whilst I have no such confidence in our local GPs.

Edited by jaizan

On 10/19/2021 at 12:20 AM, Pjeffries said:

Hi, Just wondering , knowing you're an informed bunch, can someone kind enough send me a link to the long term safety studies of mixing and matching these different vaccines , cheers in advance, looking forward to your replies..especially the studies to read ...

Google is your friend. 

Yeah, I know you are trolling. 

Edited by Danderman123